[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favorite TD celebration

Homey123

What was the funniest TD celebration?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What was the funniest TD celebration?

• Pom-pons - TO
    • Cell phone - Horn
    • Sharpie - TO
    • Moonwalk - McNabb
    • Ripping off top of pineapple - Pupunu
    • Ray-Ray dance - TO
    • Moon + asswipe - Moss
    • Flashing sign to NFL - Chad Johnson
    • Arm rolling - Culpepper
    • Rolling around in agony - Jackie Smith (SB XIII)

I too voted for the pom-poms. Wasn't too over-the-top, used props, merely just "cheered for" his good play.

Write in vote: Not sure what team it was, but after a TD, 4 or 5 guys stood around the ball after the scorer dropped it in the middle of the circle and they all pretended it blew up and they all fell over at the same time. :D

My favorite TD celebration is the one where you give the ball to the ref, knock helmets with some of your teammates and jof off the field acting like you've done it before and know you will do it again. :D

682577[/snapback]

Yeah, that one's good, but personally I laughed quite a bit when TO mocked Ray Lewis' dance.

Dancing on the Dallas Star, I loved it when he did it.

How about the Elaine Benis dance kick?

683686[/snapback]

<costanza> It looks like a body heave set to music</costanza>

i voted for the pom-poms, but two others that i really liked more than any of those listed are: 1) a couple years ago Lamont Jordan had a 40 yrd TD run against the Raiders. He then proceeded to pull start the football as if it were a chain saw and then he sawed the goal posts down.......brilliant. 2) Ashlie Lelie did the surf thing where he paddled, hopped up, rode the wave, and then wiped out. I liked that one a lot as well.

i voted for the pom-poms, but two others that i really liked more than any of those listed are: 1) a couple years ago Lamont Jordan had a 40 yrd TD run against the Raiders. He then proceeded to pull start the football as if it were a chain saw and then he sawed the goal posts down.......brilliant. 2) Ashlie Lelie did the surf thing where he paddled, hopped up, rode the wave, and then wiped out. I liked that one a lot as well.

683731[/snapback]

What about Wesley Walls shooting the football?

My choice wasn't there.

The best celebrations are those where the player scores, hands the ball to the ref, and heads for the sidelines.

No frills... no muss.... no look at me.... nothing extra needed for doing their job as expected.

My choice wasn't there.

The best celebrations are those where the player scores, hands the ball to the ref, and heads for the sidelines.

No frills... no muss.... no look at me.... nothing extra needed for doing their job as expected.

683804[/snapback]

Old fart. :D