[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Current Consecutive Bowl Appearances - Team (Top 10)

Guest VoteQuimby
Kansas State 2000:

Nebraska 35

Michigan 29

Florida State 22

Tennessee 15

Florida 13

Kansas State 11    :D  

Virginia Tech 11

Georgia 7

Georgia Tech 7

Oregon 7

FSU 22 thumbs_u

Just curious - how many NC's have these teams won? I know its not fair, but I'm thinking specifically of Michigan - its only a couple, right? Man, that must be very frustrating as a fan to go to that many bowls and end up with so few national titles. Kinda like the Atlanta Braves of the 90's in MLB.....

I almost prefer the USC way - when you have a good year (or two) after so many poor ones, make sure it's a REALLY good year! In fact, why not make it the Rose Bowl and beat up on a team thats been "bowling" for 29 years straight?? "Like a shooting star"... :D

With National Championships during their streak in paranthesis:

Nebraska 35 (4)

Michigan 29 (1)

Florida State 22 (2)

Tennessee 15 (1)

Florida 13 (1)

Kansas State 11 (0)

Virginia Tech 11 (0)

Georgia 7 (0)

Georgia Tech 7 (0)

Oregon 7 (0)

It's amazing to think that KSU was actually considered the WORST NCAA football team of all time until Snyder. Manhattan owes him a collective handjob. I think the worst team now is Wake Forest or something like that.

BSnyder is God? Don't you have to win at least one NC first?? Different standards for diff. teams I guess: we've just renamed Mr. Carroll "St. Pete" after his first NC, but I think he'll have to go undefeated and get at least a couple more NC's before being elevated to God status...

Meat Face:

It's amazing to think that KSU was actually considered the WORST NCAA football team of all time until Snyder.  Manhattan owes him a collective handjob.  I think the worst team now is Wake Forest or something like that.

How quickly we forget Last year they won 5 games and the year before they went to a bowl game. If you want the worst team in college football you need to look in Durham, NC or in West Point, NY. That is were the two worst programs in college football reside.