[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Last 10 Years

From 1993 - 2003

1. Nebraska 120 wins -- 10 of 11 years ranked in the top 20 eek!

2. FSU 114 wins -- 10 of 11 top 20s

3. Florida 110 wins -- 9 of 11 top 20s

4. K-State 109 wins -- 10 of 11 top 20s :D

5. Tenn. 108 wins -- 8 of 11 top 20s

- Ohio St 108 wins -- 8 of 11 top 20s

7. Miami 105 wins -- 10 of 11 top 20s

8. Michigan 102 wins -- 10 of 11 top 20s

BTW - Last 6 years

Miami 64 wins

K-State 61 wins :rolleyes:

Meat Face:

The time span chosen is clearly biased to reflect KSU's sudden rise to football glory.

How about an all-time wins list?  Let's see if KSU can crack the bottom 10.

It's the "What have you done lately" list.

Currently the Kansas State Wildcats are the BIG 12 Champions. :D:rolleyes:

Just like the arguement people say about the Dallas Cowboys, those wins are in the past. loco

Guest VoteQuimby

Before 2001 FSU did have a nice streak of atleast 11 years(maybe more can't remember) finishing in the top 5. I think this year they will finish in the top 5.

Akfatha:

lol @ a wildcat talking trash to a husker fan. the series history = 72-14-2. good job k state!     applause      applause      applause  

I've decided this is argument nobody can win except when you are arguing with a fan of a team that sucks now and always has.

Nebraska's overall record against KSU is impressive but that doesn't change the fact that they had their asses handed to them the last two years. I'm an OU fan and OU has an equally impressive overall record against KSU but after last year I'm keeping my mouth shut...

Unless, of course, you wanna talk national championships. :D

BS Miscreant:

Akfatha:

lol @ a wildcat talking trash to a husker fan. the series history = 72-14-2. good job k state!      applause        applause        applause  

I've decided this is argument nobody can win except when you are arguing with a fan of a team that sucks now and always has.

Nebraska's overall record against KSU is impressive but that doesn't change the fact that they had their asses handed to them the last two years. I'm an OU fan and OU has an equally impressive overall record against KSU but after last year I'm keeping my mouth shut...

Unless, of course, you wanna talk national championships. :D

Don't forget OU is 40-37-3 vs. Nebraska with one bowl meeting in 1978 when the Sooners beat Nebraska 31-24 to win the Orange Bowl. cool_thu

BS Miscreant:

Nebraska's overall record against KSU is impressive but that doesn't change the fact that they had their asses handed to them the last two years.  I'm an OU fan and OU has an equally impressive overall record against KSU but after last year I'm keeping my mouth shut...  

Unless, of course, you wanna talk national championships.   :D  

Right on! thumbs_u

That's the truth ... at least both sides has something to hang their hat on.

Bla Bla BLa:

Who is this Kansas State 2000 guy.

He is way too excited about a mediocre team.

As usual, they will win some games, but none of the truly important ones.

Why follow them.... unless you enjoy making out with your sister.... same difference.

coach Booo!

Newbies need to know their role. Go get 'em KState!

URLACHERisGOD:

Bla Bla BLa:

Why follow them.... unless you enjoy making out with your sister.... same difference.

coach Booo!

Newbies need to know their role. Go get 'em KState!

Agreed - we all know about KS2K - who is this Bla, Bla, Bla guy7??

Bla Bla BLa:

Bla Bla Bla ??? Well if it tastes that bad why do you keep putting it in your mouth?

BTW, I once asked a girl - Spit or swallow ... she said Gargle. eek! Take note for next time Bla Bla Bla.

Kansas State 2000:

Bla Bla BLa:

Bla Bla Bla ??? Well if it tastes that bad why do you keep putting it in your mouth?

BTW, I once asked a girl - Spit or swallow ... she said Gargle. eek! Take note for next time Bla Bla Bla.

Maybe the girl was Bla Bla Bla's sister? shrug

yes nebraska may have had their asses handed to them the last two years, but for the past 40 years who has had their asses handed to them? who's been amongst the best for the past 40 years and who's been amongst the worst? seriously guys, stop talking trash to husker fans cause it just don't work when we have a program like we have. sorry. cool_thu

i mean even you sooners can talk trash, but who won the last time we played?... STUNTZ TO CROUCH..63 YARD TOUCHDOWN! WOW!!!!!!!! sorry guys, stop talking trash when you all have no basis. kansas state will always be remembered as being one of the worst, IF NOT THE WORST, program in college football for a long time. sooners will always be an up and down program, with years of dominance then a dropdown out of the top 25 and a firing/hiring of new staff, then a come back some years later. nebraska on the other hand will always ALWAYS be a top program. for the past 40 years and the next 40 years. GBR coach coach coach coach :cool:

I have to say that this is great conversation about the Big 12. I loved last years game between OK State and KSU. I was at the 50 yard line and loved that game. It was great and I went nuts. I didn't get to see the Nebraska game(I was getting married), and would rather not talk about the OU game.

But, what about that basketball huh?

Akfatha:

yes nebraska may have had their asses handed to them the last two years, but for the past 40 years who has had their asses handed to them? who's been amongst the best for the past 40 years and who's been amongst the worst? seriously guys, stop talking trash to husker fans cause it just don't work when we have a program like we have. sorry.     cool_thu  

i mean even you sooners can talk trash, but who won the last time we played?... STUNTZ TO CROUCH..63 YARD TOUCHDOWN! WOW!!!!!!!! sorry guys, stop talking trash when you all have no basis. kansas state will always be remembered as being one of the worst, IF NOT THE WORST, program in college football for a long time. sooners will always be an up and down program, with years of dominance then a dropdown out of the top 25 and a firing/hiring of new staff, then a come back some years later. nebraska on the other hand will always ALWAYS be a top program. for the past 40 years and the next 40 years. GBR    coach      coach      coach      coach      :cool:  

applause

Akfatha:

yes nebraska may have had their asses handed to them the last two years, but for the past 40 years who has had their asses handed to them? who's been amongst the best for the past 40 years and who's been amongst the worst? seriously guys, stop talking trash to husker fans cause it just don't work when we have a program like we have. sorry.     cool_thu  

i mean even you sooners can talk trash, but who won the last time we played?... STUNTZ TO CROUCH..63 YARD TOUCHDOWN! WOW!!!!!!!! sorry guys, stop talking trash when you all have no basis. kansas state will always be remembered as being one of the worst, IF NOT THE WORST, program in college football for a long time. sooners will always be an up and down program, with years of dominance then a dropdown out of the top 25 and a firing/hiring of new staff, then a come back some years later. nebraska on the other hand will always ALWAYS be a top program. for the past 40 years and the next 40 years. GBR    coach      coach      coach      coach      :cool:  

Apparantly, you missed this post
 Don't forget OU is 40-37-3 vs. Nebraska with one bowl meeting in 1978 when the Sooners beat Nebraska 31-24 to win the Orange Bowl.   cool_thu  
Huh? What? wall_bas