[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Last 10 Years

URLACHERisGOD:

Akfatha:

yes nebraska may have had their asses handed to them the last two years, but for the past 40 years who has had their asses handed to them? who's been amongst the best for the past 40 years and who's been amongst the worst? seriously guys, stop talking trash to husker fans cause it just don't work when we have a program like we have. sorry.      cool_thu  

i mean even you sooners can talk trash, but who won the last time we played?... STUNTZ TO CROUCH..63 YARD TOUCHDOWN! WOW!!!!!!!! sorry guys, stop talking trash when you all have no basis. kansas state will always be remembered as being one of the worst, IF NOT THE WORST, program in college football for a long time. sooners will always be an up and down program, with years of dominance then a dropdown out of the top 25 and a firing/hiring of new staff, then a come back some years later. nebraska on the other hand will always ALWAYS be a top program. for the past 40 years and the next 40 years. GBR

Apparantly, you missed this post
 Don't forget OU is 40-37-3 vs. Nebraska with one bowl meeting in 1978 when the Sooners beat Nebraska 31-24 to win the Orange Bowl.    cool_thu    
Huh? What? wall_bas apparently you did not even read mine. 40-37..WOW thats a dominating series record you all hold over us. also, the top ten...look at the first post of this thread, huskers at the top! HMMMM. 5 national titles. HMMM. plus since all you sooners and wildcats are so strung up on RECENT years, i decided to throw in the 2001 game since you all love recent years so much! Not to mention...GAME OF THE CENTURY? 71? wink thanks buddy.

Akfatha:

URLACHERisGOD:

Akfatha:

yes nebraska may have had their asses handed to them the last two years, but for the past 40 years who has had their asses handed to them? who's been amongst the best for the past 40 years and who's been amongst the worst? seriously guys, stop talking trash to husker fans cause it just don't work when we have a program like we have. sorry.       cool_thu    

i mean even you sooners can talk trash, but who won the last time we played?... STUNTZ TO CROUCH..63 YARD TOUCHDOWN! WOW!!!!!!!! sorry guys, stop talking trash when you all have no basis. kansas state will always be remembered as being one of the worst, IF NOT THE WORST, program in college football for a long time. sooners will always be an up and down program, with years of dominance then a dropdown out of the top 25 and a firing/hiring of new staff, then a come back some years later. nebraska on the other hand will always ALWAYS be a top program. for the past 40 years and the next 40 years. GBR

Apparantly, you missed this post
 Don't forget OU is 40-37-3 vs. Nebraska with one bowl meeting in 1978 when the Sooners beat Nebraska 31-24 to win the Orange Bowl.     cool_thu    
Huh? What? wall_bas apparently you did not even read mine. 40-37..WOW thats a dominating series record you all hold over us. also, the top ten...look at the first post of this thread, huskers at the top! HMMMM. 5 national titles. HMMM. plus since all you sooners and wildcats are so strung up on RECENT years, i decided to throw in the 2001 game since you all love recent years so much! Not to mention...GAME OF THE CENTURY? 71? wink thanks buddy. 1. 40-37 is still an advantage in favor of the Sooners. What's your point?

2. Get off your soapbox and look who posted the initial post. KState is giving Nebraska their props. You're the one that brought upon the "Nebraksa vs. KState & OU backers" argument.

3. You want to bring up National Titles? That one's just too easy. Try 7 on for size!

4. 1971..Congrats on one of the greatest wins in NU history! Why may it be considered the game of the century? Could it have anything to do with the fact that it was a game between 2 powerhouses: Nebraska AND Oklahoma? Again, why is it that when we try to bring up the past that it's some sort of taboo but, it's okay if you do?

5. Nebraska sits atop this list at #1 for the last 10 years. Good for you. I'm glad the team you back has done well. However, that doesn't mean that either KState or OU sucks so, get over yourself.

I apologize in advance, but I have the last post on every board, except this one, and for some reason, it seems really cool to me to have my name in lights on all of these boards.

Please resume your regular programming.

Kansas State 2000:

Bla Bla Bla ??? Well if it tastes that bad why do you keep putting it in your mouth?

BTW, I once asked a girl - Spit or swallow ... she said Gargle.   eek!   Take note for next time Bla Bla Bla.

Your mother told me she always gargles AND swallows. Therefore, I'm confused- why did you ask her, spit or swallow???

I think I was the first Husker fan to come to the Huddle, and while that means absolutely nothing, I have only this to say.

KSU2 - Your teams done great the last few years, but they'll have to string about 20 more together for me to even worry about it.

Any Ou Fans - Still to this day I ****ING HATE KEITH JACKSON!!!!!!

Phat1:

I think I was the first Husker fan to come to the Huddle, and while that means absolutely nothing, I have only this to say.

KSU2 - Your teams done great the last few years, but they'll have to string about 20 more together for me to even worry about it.

Any Ou Fans - Still to this day I ****ING HATE KEITH JACKSON!!!!!!

:D

head_ban

123577[/snapback]

head_ban?

I don't care what your line of thinking is here but eliminating the art of oral pleasure is definitely not an option.

:D

From 1993 - 2003

1. Nebraska 120 wins -- 10 of 11 years ranked in the top 20  eek!

2. FSU 114 wins -- 10 of 11 top 20s

3. Florida 110 wins -- 9 of 11 top 20s

4. K-State 109 wins -- 10 of 11 top 20s  :D

5. Tenn. 108 wins -- 8 of 11 top 20s

-  Ohio St 108 wins -- 8 of 11 top 20s

7. Miami 105 wins -- 10 of 11 top 20s

8. Michigan 102 wins -- 10 of 11 top 20s

BTW - Last 6 years

Miami 64 wins

K-State 61 wins  :rolleyes:

123543[/snapback]

Not to be hatin or nothin but osubuckeyeman1 got me thinking and I realized something.

KSU is the only team on this list not to have won a national championship in that span.

Again, just an observation.

Not to be hatin or nothin but osubuckeyeman1 got me thinking and I realized something.

KSU is the only team on this list not to have won a national championship in that span.

Again, just an observation.

322903[/snapback]

Why do you think K-State posted it? This is the only thing K-State has going for them. Well, other than the Big 12 Championship last year but, shhhhhhhhhhh. :D

Last three years?

123544[/snapback]

Last three? here ya go:

Only 5 teams have at least 10 win seasons over the three years

Miami, Maryland, Texas, Oklahoma, and Washington State

Miami 35-4

Oklahoma 35-4

Boise State 33-6

Ohio State 32-7

Texas 32-7

Georgia 32-8

Maryland 31-7

LSU 31-8

Washington State 30-8

How about an all-time wins list? 

123545[/snapback]

If anyone is still interested K-State is 89th all time (426-564-42)

Here is your top 10 all-time:

1. Michigan 833-274-38

2. Notre Dame 796-258-41

3. Nebraska 789-311-42

4. Texas 775-311-35

5. Alabama 758-293-43

6. Ohio St. 757-294-53

7. Penn St. 757-331-42

8. Oklahoma 737-284-53

9. Tennessee 737-303-53

10. Southern California 707-297-54

And your Washington State Cougars... 65th 471-448-45