[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Culpepper must be pissed

CaP'N GRuNGe

First they let go his OC Linehan who Culpepper pleaded for the team to keep and credited with his improvement the last couple of years. Now Cheap Ass McCombs has supposedly given the official go ahead to trade Randy Moss. If i'm # 11 I would be extremely upset with the lack of committment to winning from ownership. :D

First they let go his OC Linehan who Culpepper pleaded for the team to keep and credited with his improvement the last couple of years. Now Cheap Ass McCombs has supposedly given the official go ahead to trade Randy Moss. If i'm # 11 I would be extremely upset with the lack of committment to winning from ownership.  :D

686746[/snapback]

They could pull in lots of good stuff for Moss (a reverse Herschel walker trade perhaps - the only difference being the Vikes knew how to properly use Moss).

They could pull in lots of good stuff for Moss (a reverse Herschel walker trade perhaps - the only difference being the Vikes knew how to properly use Moss).

686763[/snapback]

Hmmm, To and Owens :D

686763[/snapback]

Trading Moss will probably improve the team significantly. The Vikes have enough weak spots that whatever they get in return will improve their balance of attack. If they also trade one of their RBs, they can get more help. I think if they do a good job with this they could vault to the top team in their division next year, finally surpassing the Pack.

Rumor is the Vikes are shooting for an upper-level defensive starter and a #1 pick. I think they could probably get another warm body/first day draft pick if they play hardball.

Minny is in the same boat GB is in - Moss/Favre don't matter much, as they aren't going ANYPLACE with their respective defenses in their current state. Plus, given the production when Moss was out, Burleson/Robinson/Campbell look to be a solid 1-2-3 punch at WR.