[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Buy

Skrappy1

McNabb

Deion Branch

Greg Lewis

Dillon

Westbrook

Graham

Vinatieri

...and I had 699 yards as the tiebreaker. If I'm reading everything correct, the total ended up at 700, so maybe I've finally got a shot to win something with this.

Anybody have something similar this week?

McNabb

Deion Branch

Greg Lewis

Dillon

Westbrook

Graham

Vinatieri

...and I had 699 yards as the tiebreaker. If I'm reading everything correct, the total ended up at 700, so maybe I've finally got a shot to win something with this. 

Anybody have something similar this week?

687167[/snapback]

Same lineup except I had L.J. Smith and Givens instead of Branch.

If I am figuring correctly there is one combination that beats both of ours and that is your lineup except with L.J.. With 100,000 people playing I'm not holding my breath. (but the $25 gift card would be nice!)

If I am figuring correctly there is one combination that beats both of ours and that is your lineup except with L.J..  With 100,000 people playing I'm not holding my breath.  (but the $25 gift card would be nice!)

687208[/snapback]

That's what I was figuring too, but I'm still holding out hope for something...anything including the $25 would be nice. Yours might get you something, I think you got me by 10 points.

I actually tried to get a similar lineup with L.J. Smith several times, but everytime I had a decent lineup, I'd get offered Christian Fauria at TE, turn him down and get saddled with Chad Lewis. Once I got offered Graham when I had a good lineup, I felt I had to take him...and had I not, the second choice ended up being Chad Lewis again.

Edited by Skrappy1

That's what I was figuring too, but I'm still holding out hope for something...anything including the $25 would be nice.  Yours might get you something, I think you got me by 10 points.

I actually tried to get a similar lineup with L.J. Smith several times, but everytime I had a decent lineup, I'd get offered Christian Fauria at TE, turn him down and get saddled with Chad Lewis.  Once I got offered Graham when I had a good lineup, I felt I had to take him...and had I not, the second choice ended up being Chad Lewis again.

687224[/snapback]

Well, that's the thing, I am not even sure if that combination better than mine was offered or possible. If it wasn't I may have a shot. I blew the tiebreaker though. I had 657.

I placed 68th this week. There are 55 prizes. I am not amused.

Points last week: 94.0

Points overall: 446.6

Rank last week: 3783

Rank overall: 19

1 Bose system in week 3 and 2 wrong QB picks week 1 and 2 from first place, at least I won something.

If only they would hurry up and send my prize affidavit(sp) in the mail.

This week must suck what 60 something people all tied with the same score. Go to bed Sunday night thinking you get a TV and wake up with a $25 gift card.

Points last week: 94.0

Points overall: 446.6

Rank last week: 3783

Rank overall: 19

1 Bose system in week 3 and 2 wrong QB picks week 1 and 2 from first place, at least I won something.

If only they would hurry up and send my prize affidavit(sp) in the mail.

This week must suck what 60 something people all tied with the same score. Go to bed Sunday night thinking you get a TV and wake up with a $25 gift card.

688674[/snapback]

Excellent job on the Bose. :D