[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nsab, Marauders, Hugh, Keggerz...

Homey123

What is the Philly media saying about Andy Reid this AM?

Is he getting ripped for his clock management?  Or, is he getting praised for a great season?

Geez, I wish I could get WIP.

687410[/snapback]

Unfortunately I am the HOMER without the HOME as I dont live in the Phila area any more and I too wish I could get "IP"! :D

Was there bad clock management in this game, sure there was.  Did this cost Philly the game.  hell no.

Philly was down 10 with 2 minutes to go, and they were lucky to get the TD to make the game closer than 10 at the end.  But once again when NE needed to step up, they picked off McNabb.

Personally I didnt get the onside kick at all.  You have 2 TOs left.  Why not kick it deep and then stop them on 4 downs and make them punt out of their endzone and you are 1 or 2 first downs away from the tying FG with 44 seconds to go.

Instead you give NE the ball around midfield they burn a minute off the clock and you are pinned inside your 6 yd line.  This was a boneheaded ball

687583[/snapback]

The point is there boneheaded ball being played by the Birds from around 8 minutes to play.

Was there bad clock management in this game, sure there was.  Did this cost Philly the game.  hell no.

Philly was down 10 with 2 minutes to go, and they were lucky to get the TD to make the game closer than 10 at the end.  But once again when NE needed to step up, they picked off McNabb.

Personally I didnt get the onside kick at all.  You have 2 TOs left.  Why not kick it deep and then stop them on 4 downs and make them punt out of their endzone and you are 1 or 2 first downs away from the tying FG with 44 seconds to go.

Instead you give NE the ball around midfield they burn a minute off the clock and you are pinned inside your 6 yd line.  This was a boneheaded ball

687583[/snapback]

rewind to about 5-6 minutes left and the la-de-da approach and lack of urgency- they sealed their fate long before the last 2 minutes and it WAS clock mis management. The final 2 minutes was irrelevant after that.