[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eugene Wilson

JaRaLa

What happened to Eugene Wilson. On the last kickoff return of the first half, he went flying into the runner and cracked his arm across the guys shins. He laid on the ground, and they helped him off the field.

I SWEAR, when they showed the reply, it looked like a Theisman break of his right forearm. There were other people that saw it as well, but they only showed the replay once. If you didn't see it quick, you missed it. Then I came to work this morning, and others said they saw the same thing. Looked gruesome!

So I go looking for information this morning...... ok.ok. I was looking for a video clip.... and the only thing I can find is on SuperBowl.com that he hurt his shoulder and did not return the second half.

Did I not see what I thought I saw?? Did nobody else see it? If it wasn't for the couple of people at work that said the same, I would right it off as my eyes playing tricks. What the hell happened??

The Boston Herald reports New England Patriots starting FS Eugene Wilson, who tore a groin muscle last year against Carolina and had to leave Super Bowl XXXVIII, broke his arm last night attempting to make a tackle late in the first half of Super Bowl XXXIX and did not return. He was replaced by rookie S Dexter Reid, who did not fare well and gave up a late touchdown reception to Eagles WR Greg Lewis. Wilson didn't know if he would need surgery. "I guess I have bad luck with injuries in this game. I just went for the tackle and I felt my arm break,'' he said. "We don't know what we're going to do yet. We'll see.''