[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How to get the Lombardi Trophy Re-named

keggerz

You know we all voted in thehuddle awards recently & I dont think UT got as many(if any) votes for Homer Hero...but is there any homer hero as supportive and crazed as UT is?? I mean he is one to always pump and thump his chest when the Genius of Belichik(sp?) shows thru and makes all other teams and coaches with they were only so smart...

Today I give Bill Belichik & NE their DUE :moon: they are a great TEAM and DYNASTY :D

and they suffered :bawling: for many years and are deserving since they EARNED IT!

and as I said MLK had a Dream and I have an idea...

how better then for UT to show is support for the B) greatest coach of all time

but to :D Loudly and :moon: Proudly state that he is going to renounce

anything that has to do with Football or the NFL until the Lombardi Trophy is re-named!

UT can you see :bigshock: it now? :yay: Articles about you all over in every sort of media outlet

because as the TOP FAN of the Pats and BB you are willing to sacrifice and take this one for the team....

maybe you will get a call from Bill himself :yay: to thank you B) for being such a team player

and that WHEN the trophy is re-named :moon: that he will let you have one of his Super Bowl Rings :eek: :D

in support of your sacrifice :D ....

...Hey Tuna Wake Up....

that wasnt an idea it was just another dream :violin: :yay:

Geezuz :D , my eyes are dizzy from all those graemlins, McBoog. B)

687969[/snapback]

For the Graemlin Challenged :D

You know we all voted in thehuddle awards recently & I dont think UT got as many(if any) votes for Homer Hero...but is there any homer hero as supportive and crazed as UT is??  I mean he is one to always pump and thump his chest when the Genius of Belichik(sp?) shows thru and makes all other teams and coaches with they were only so smart...

Today I give Bill Belichik & NE their DUE  they are a great TEAM and DYNASTY

and they suffered  for many years and are deserving since they EARNED IT!

and as I said MLK had a Dream and I have an idea...

how better then for UT to show his support for the greatest coach of all time

but to  Loudly and  Proudly state that he is going to renounce

anything that has to do with Football or the NFL until the Lombardi Trophy is re-named!

UT can you see  it now?  Articles about you all over in every sort of media outlet

because as the TOP FAN of the Pats and BB you are willing to sacrifice and take this one for the team....

maybe you will get a call from Bill himself  to thank you  for being such a team player

and that WHEN the trophy is re-named  that he will let you have one of his Super Bowl Rings 

in support of your sacrifice    ....

...Hey Tuna Wake Up....

that wasnt an idea it was just another dream

I really would have thought UT would have jumped all over this idea :D

He must still be at Day Care B)

688441[/snapback]

He's a welcher!!! :D

Lombardi earned the trophy name! And that's from a Bear fan!