[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb's illness

frenzal rhomb

Mitchell was on WIP AGAIN this afternoon getting his usual knobbing from Howard Eskin and he stated McNabb had the same problem in the St. Louis game. Sounds like he can't handle the pressure or he needs to be in better shape. He was exhausted with dry heaves per Mr. 1-11.

And for the record, he again talked for ten minutes about how the Eagles have so many weapons and that he was under utilized, patted himself on the back for his "quick thinking" by calling out the play in the huddle. He went on tosay that he changed the formation because the play came in from the sideline with the wrong formation. What a cluster F.

Now all the Eagles fans are recommending a purple heart for McNabb's valiant effort while he had the heaves.

Yes I hate the eagles.

Cry Eagles Cry, on the road to futility.

Mitchell was on WIP AGAIN this afternoon getting his usual knobbing from Howard Eskin and he stated McNabb had the same problem in the St. Louis game.  Sounds like he can't handle the pressure or he needs to be in better shape.  He was exhausted with dry heaves per Mr. 1-11. 

And for the record, he again talked for ten minutes about how the Eagles have so many weapons and that he was under utilized, patted himself on the back for his "quick thinking" by calling out the play in the huddle.  He went on tosay that he changed the formation because the play came in from the sideline with the wrong formation.  What a cluster F.

Now all the Eagles fans are recommending a purple heart for McNabb's valiant effort while he had the heaves.

Yes I hate the eagles.

Cry Eagles Cry, on the road to futility.

689681[/snapback]

This is not exactly a ringing endorsement for Chunky's Soup. I hope their not going to change thier ad campaign to include shots of Donovan blowing Chunky's in the huddle...and his Mom running out there to wipe his chin or something.

In any event, I'm not taking any chances. I have a market order in to sell my CPB shares on the open tomorrow morning.