[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Changes in the Start Bench and Prediction/Project

DMD

WOW! :bigshock: How the site has changed! It's evolved along with the internet as a whole. Other web sites have had formats like this much more recently than 1997. Thanks for being dedicated to improving The Huddle over the years.

The site in 1997 was done in Hotdog (by Sausage Software) which was almost nothing but raw HTML code. You had to upload a page to the site to see what it looked like.

Ahhh... good times...

That was before people were getting banned for farting when they sneezed, right? :D

690287[/snapback]

:D

1997 was my first year in FF. I picked T. Allen late in the first round and Warren in the 2nd round...they both stunk up the joint that year. :D

Bam Morris, Rhett, Bienemy, Tony Banks, Fred Lane from Lane College, some rook named Dillon who subbed in for Ki-Jana....ah, the memories.

690259[/snapback]

I saw a special on Bam Morris (can't remember if it was Real Sports or Inside The NFL) where he has cleaned up his life and was speaking of coming back next year.

I think he's only 33 or 34 and he's not football old. It will be interesting to see what camp he makes it to, if any.

The (Fill-in) have clinched a playoff spot despite the brutalizing by the (Fill-in). Chicago arrives after their close win over the (Fill-in). Ho hum..(Fill-in) is banged up but should be okay to play though (Fill-in) is likely to get minimal use. This smacks of a 24 point total sort of game at best. Have to and it to the (Fill-in) at home, but could be a spirited match if (Fill-in) gets lucky. Probably not.

I dunno...looks the same to me. :D

Doing a bit of reminiscing this week, Whitney and I stumbled across some of our material from 1997.

690212[/snapback]

As an echo, simply the best site of its kind. Way to develop and grow for the benefit of all of us!

Now if I can only not be so beholden to your stupid draft cheat sheets next year, I might win a league.

Players on the start list in week #10 1997 that are still playing in 2004:

- Vinny Testeverde (started most of the year)

- Bledsoe

- Kerry Collins

- McNair

- W. Dunn

- M. Alsott

- E. George

- Dorsey Levens

- Teresa Glenn

- Tim Brown

- I. Bruce

- Jimmy Smith

- K. McCardell

Dolphins - I like Phillips to get a decent amount of work here, with the occasional Jabbar stuck in as a breather. In all, MIA rushed for 100 yards and gets one score on the ground. Marino should get back to better numbers with a two TD day to Drayton and McDuffie.

That would be Lawrence Phillips. :D

Dolphins - I like Phillips to get a decent amount of work here, with the occasional Jabbar stuck in as a breather. In all, MIA rushed for 100 yards and gets one score on the ground. Marino should get back to better numbers with a two TD day to Drayton and McDuffie.

That would be Lawrence Phillips.  :D

691766[/snapback]

Relatively speaking, what is a decent amount of work for Lawrence?