[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeff Garcia

Piranha

I think Garcia would be a perfect fit for Gruden's offense. Garcia is the exact same type of QB that Gannon is/was and Gruden made a star out of Gannon late in Ganon's career. West Coast offense with short dink and dunk passes that requires a very mobile QB to roll out the pocket and make plays. I wonder if the Bucs have any cap room....I also thought that they just signed Griese to a new contract though.....

I'd say Dallas in a heartbeat, except I bet they hold out for Bledsoe.

I'm going to put my money on Arizona to pull off the shocker and bring in Garcia. He's a vet who performs well with good talent around him. The Cards have good but young offensive skill players.

How about the fantasy possibility of Garcia, Travis Henry or Michael Bennett, Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitz ?? Could be interesting...

I'd say Dallas in a heartbeat, except I bet they hold out for Bledsoe.

I'm going to put my money on Arizona to pull off the shocker and bring in Garcia. He's a vet who performs well with good talent around him. The Cards have good but young offensive skill players.

How about the fantasy possibility of Garcia, Travis Henry or Michael Bennett, Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitz ?? Could be interesting...

698679[/snapback]

I will see your Garcia, Travis Henry, Michael Bennet, Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitz and raise you a Randy Moss to that witches brew of possible talent that ends up in AZ :D

I will see your Garcia, Travis Henry, Michael Bennet, Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitz and raise you a Randy Moss to that witches brew of possible talent that ends up in AZ  :D

698683[/snapback]

That would be nasty!!

Arizona is finally going to have a state of the art stadium, they could start pulling in some higher priced talent. It;s going to be interesting to watch.

That would be nasty!!

Arizona is finally going to have a state of the art stadium, they could start pulling in some higher priced talent. It;s going to be interesting to watch.

698688[/snapback]

Don't forget the Bidwills still own the team. Its not as if the checkbook is wide open now.

Don't forget the Bidwills still own the team. Its not as if the checkbook is wide open now.

698712[/snapback]

Bidwell is a tightass that's for sure. But with the all the Pro athletes that live and train in the Phoenix area, don't you see more free agents being interested in the Cards now that they will have a top flight stadium??

I will see your Garcia, Travis Henry, Michael Bennet, Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitz and raise you a Randy Moss to that witches brew of possible talent that ends up in AZ  :D

698683[/snapback]

There's no way that all three of those WRs would be able to be on one team... salary-wise, playing-wise, etc. etc. etc...... If Moss goes to Arizona (doubtful), it would mean either Fitzgerald or Boldin would go to the Vikes (something I seriously doubt Arizona wants to give up -- even for Moss).

I still contend Moss is headed to the Jets for John Abraham, Lil Moss and a draft pick. And of course Baltimore is a strong possibility, too.

Let's not forget that Garcia is 35 years old.. it's easy to forget because he spent so much time in Canada and didn't break into the NFL until he was 30. He's going to be out of the league in 2-3 years.. I'd take him as a backup in a heartbeat, but you're in trouble if you have no better options than him as your starter.

Let's not forget that Garcia is 35 years old.. it's easy to forget because he spent so much time in Canada and didn't break into the NFL until he was 30. He's going to be out of the league in 2-3 years.. I'd take him as a backup in a heartbeat, but you're in trouble if you have no better options than him as your starter.

698863[/snapback]

I think he's ok as a starter for one to two years while tutoring a young QB. I think at this point in his career and his age, Detroit is a perfect fit.