[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Curtis Martin and....

Rovers

I thought it was strange that Martin skipped the Pro Bowl, and even more strange that it is supposed to be due to an "undisclosed" injury. Despite my efforts, I can't find out what the heck the deal is.... does he really have some sort of injury, or what? He sure didnt look like he was hurting against the Steelers. Anyone know anything?

I thought it was strange that Martin skipped the Pro Bowl, and even more strange that it is supposed to be due to an "undisclosed" injury. Despite my efforts, I can't find out what the heck the deal is.... does he really have some sort of injury, or what? He sure didnt look like he was hurting against the Steelers. Anyone know anything?

695928[/snapback]

I haven't heard a word about it and as much as I listen to NFL radio you would think it would have come up. Maybe it's just age catching up. Takes longer to heal after the season. Not major injuries but the small nagging things you pick up through the season. It's tough for these guys to risk anything for a game that doesn't mean anything. Not that the probowl is just something to blow off but, having been there and all, I guess it gets easier to just say the heck with it.

This is about the only reason I might tune into the Pro Bowl, to see if they have anything to say about Curtis. I just read and article that that plans on playing two more years for sure, and will then reavaluate retirement. Could well be he just wants to rest his creaky 'ol bones for meaningful games.

Probably the same undisclosed injury that caused Corey Dillon to back out - not wanting to play in a meaningless game.

696019[/snapback]

Dillon was reported to be sitting out the pro bowl a few days after the SB, due to a groin injury. :D Considering the sort of year he had, I would think that he'd have liked to go.