[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mushin Muhammed

Rovers

He has a ton of money coming his way in either case.... I think if he stays with the team, he gets something like an 8 mil bonus..... so they may cut him instaed. Good timing for having a career year! Right now, it's not getting much national coverage, but it does look like he will be an FA. Any homers hear about teams interested?

I believe his roster bonus is closer to 10 Million, but there's no possible way the Panthers will pay it. The only way he stays a Panther is to renegotiate a contract extension, and Moose asked the Panthers last week for 6 years 35 Million.

My guess is the Panthers let Moose walk if they can't come to terms in the next two weeks. I guarantee they won't pay him far and above what they paid Steve Smith last year.

I heard possible rumors about Baltimore or Washington. Somebody will pay him what he wants though. He's a vet, a good locker room guy, and a great possesion receiver.

Could you imagine Moose and T.O. together? Talk about matchup problems. I don't know of any teams with 2 corners physical enough to cover those two.

696010[/snapback]

:D:D

I still can't believe I waived this guy in week 6....

696030[/snapback]

I did the same thing!!! :D

I've actually met and talked with him before. He is a great guy with 4 or 5 kids (from the same mother even). He is one of few individuals that deserves the money he's going to receive. Very down to earth guy. I hope he does well. Carolina will miss him though.

The Eagles players at the pro bowl are recruiting Mushin to come to Philly...they went so far as to have him pose with the 10 Eagles for a "team picture".

696009[/snapback]

I saw this in today's local paper- that would be a-o.k. with me!

Moose & T.O. at WR

Westbrook and a young rookie stud (Ronnie Brown?) in the draft at RB. Hopefully the Eagles use their stockpile of picks to move up in the first round.

That's a scary assed offense no doubt.

Muhammed actually stepped his game way up this year. It must have been from all the press Steve Smith got around the Superbowl.

Muhammed used to drop almost every pass, fumble the ball around the endzone, and just didn't do much to help the Panthers the previous 3 years.

I doubt the Panthers even planned on keeping him after this year before he upped his game.

If Moose does go, what does that do for the value of Colbert? Didn't see him play but he put up some decent stats with smith down. Would he become the #2? I'd me more than happy seeing him in an Eagles uni. Eagles fans just love cheering "MOOOOOOOSE!"

696987[/snapback]

Delhomme targeted Colbert alot in the redzone. He could be #2 unless they, for some reason, promote Proehl.

A day or two ago i heard (unsubstantiated) on sports radio (WFAN Iin NY) that Moose was trying to stay.... his agent is talking about a renegotiation of the contract. He may well stay, if this report was accurate.

697387[/snapback]

I read the same thing on a Panthers message board. I hope we can keep em. Proehl will probably retire and I'm still not sold on Kolbert.