[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Un-frickin'-believable stats thread

Chavez

I still can't believe Trent Green threw for 4591 yards when he doesn't have any wide receivers worthy of the name.

698001[/snapback]

He doesnt need WR's. he has Gonzo and an RB....pick one....Kennison had almost 1100, Gonzo almost 1300, Morton almost 800. That's about 3200 right there. nearly another 1000 from RB's. That's 2300 just from the TE and RB's. Almost half of his passing yardage right there.

He doesnt need WR's. he has Gonzo and an RB....pick one....Kennison had almost 1100, Gonzo almost 1300, Morton almost 800. That's about 3200 right there. nearly another 1000 from RB's. That's 2300 just from the TE and RB's. Almost half of his passing yardage right there.

702310[/snapback]

Exactly, that's my point. The other 4 top QBs have receivers, and good ones. Green finished #2 in passing yards, showing that he's worth a much higher FF pick than I'll bet he got in most 2004 drafts.

Has Trent Green ever won a play-off game?

702589[/snapback]

KC needs to play the other side of the ball too, then he might. Remember that KC vs Titans game this season? I swear the Ds were both replacements.

Edit to hide the fact I can't remember what year it is. :D

Edited by Ursa Majoris