[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Akin to the Moss thread...

Duchess Jack

I don't know that I'd want him, but Moss is fair (likely to implode in South Beach though - if you can get in troble in MN, you can get in trouble anywhere)

The colts draft picks...make it a first and third.....and I would trade him -and add to the offer, a super shammy

I hear the Dolphins have major cap issues this offseason. Can they afford a big dollar RB? I heard they are over the cap, and they will have to cut Fiedler and Seau. Does that free up enough space, or do they have to trade Surtain to clear space for a RB? I would not give up a #1 pick for a CB. I wouldn't draft a CB in the first round. Not with the way they are enforcing the rules.

Not with the Edge, Alexander and Henry out there. 

Should have traded him while his value was high....there's a glut of backs hitting the market this year...

697393[/snapback]

You are probably right, but Edge and Alexander won't come cheap, and If it helps GB could move up to a 2nd round pick.

They're 17 mill over.

Fiedler is supposed to make something silly like 8 million

Surtain...same thing...

I would expect that Seau's contract was backloaded as well....

Heck - I am of a mind to get rid of Madison too....send the pair to a team...

But the above mentioned three...that will get us below the cap - I imagine - but then we need to go a bit lower to sign some folk.

As for the RBs, I have to believe it is a buyers market

Oh and....like Indy's 2nd and 3rd. I would look for a better offer, but if none could be found - would accept GBs 2nd and Najeh

Edited by Duchess Jack

The Packers talked Najeh earlier this year. Were looking for a 2 for him...if I remember correctly, the Phins don't have a 2.

Not sure what the market for Surtain should be, but he will be 29 this season which is getting to the long-in-the-tooth stages for a DB - especially since they have taken hands away....I think it is overly optimistic to expect anything better than a 2 for him.

Edited by Sores