[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who wants to make the call?

CaP'N GRuNGe

I'm all for trading both Onterrio and Bennett, assuming we sign Shaun Alexander.  :D

697509[/snapback]

:D

Ok guys. Enough of the prank calls. I'm planning on keeping the talented Randy Moss in Minnesota. Now stop harassing my secretary, OK?  :D

698155[/snapback]

Reggie, this is Sid Hartman. What do you think you're doing buying this team away from my buddie, Mr. Glen Taylor? Why don't you go back to Arizona, sir!

I called the number and got a message saying, "Hi. You have reached Mr. Fowler, new owner of the Minn. Vikings. I'm currently unavailable due to spending the weekend at Randy's house for a pajama party. Randy,Duante and me built tents in the living room and talked about our superbowl days. Oops, that hasn't happened yet but I'm sure it will as soon as Bill Cosby accepts the head coaching job. Your call is important and I'm sure our new GM Michael Jackson will answer any questions you have until my return. Please leave your name and number and my secretary Janet Jackson will get back to you as soon as she finds her boob cover that came off during last years' superbowl. Thanks and have a nice day."

Sorry Cap'n. Couldn't resist pokin' a little fun with this one. Hope it doesn't offend anyone one, it's all in jest. I think that Fowler will do everything he can to keep Moss. I think Randy will be pleased with the new ownership and will let them know his desire to stay in Minnesota.

Cap'n are you in Chandler?  I know some people from work that moved there.  But I don't think that they are involved in the purchase, though.

697741[/snapback]

Yes, i'm in Chandler. Unfortunately i'm not part of the ownership either. I'd love an accounting job in their front office though. Would be a nice way to relocate back to Minnesota. :D