[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In a performance league....

Duchess Jack

If by "above three" you mean the first three on your list, I would have to agree, though it wouldn't surprise me to see Kevin Jones and S. Jackson (especially if anything happens with/to Faulk this offseason) go in the first . I think Brown has too many injury questions to go in the first.

The only thing that will hurt Jackson is if the Rams put off making the call until after most leagues draft. If it is said before drafts that he is the starter he will go in the top 10. Brown will have some concerns for most people but could be a later steal. These days with so many RBBC the guys that have the job are a premium.

Let's look at other possible first rounders and see if there is any room left.

Manning and Culpepper (1st rounders in leagues with 6pts for pass TD's and possible for those with 4pts for TD)

Shaun Alexander

A. Green should still hang in there.

Someone would likely take a TO or Moss.

Oh yeah...that LT guy

Deuce McAllister

That leaves room for the guys above (though I'm likely forgetting someone) They would compete for those other first round spots with, in no certain order...

Edge

T. Barber had a good year

Portis rise again?

Where will Rudi Johnson be?

Westbrook could get some looks depending on buckhaulter

The seasons put up by Manning and CPep will make them 1st rounders in any redraft. McNabb may make it in some w/ newer owners. Moss and Owens will get their picks as well. That leaves 7 in a 12 team redraft:

LT (no brainer)

Duece M. (will bounce back)

Ahman (still deserves a 1st round pick)

Shawn Alexander (see where he goes)

Edgerrin James (same)

Willis McGahee (another no brainer IMO)

Kevin Jones/Julius Jones (depending on your homer-ism)

Other possibles:

Steven Jackson (if they name him the starter)

Clinton Portis (if you drink the cool-aid)

Jamal Lewis??

Curtis Martin (someone will have to take into account his 2004 season)

Priest Holmes (if he says he's 100%....you gotta believe him if he does, as he's done it before)

Other suggestions?????

LMAO! I knew I would forget someone off the top of my head. Yeah, there is that Holmes guy. Not worth a top pick because of injury but will not make it out of the first round in most leagues. Also forgot about Jamal Lewis. Some will still take him in the first. I think only the new owner will spend a first rounder on Martin thinking he will repeat this years performance. But every league has that guy in the first round that makes everyone else go, "huh?...Wha?"