[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In case UT is looking to be involved in a threeway

Duchess Jack

the word on Davey so far is not all that great. He always came across to me as someone better off in a wide open gunslinger role which is not what NE is about. But I have never heard anything that great about him anyway.

From a homer standpoint, he doesn't appear to be "grasping" the nuances required to play the position. He has a terrific arm and seems to know where and when to throw the ball, but his accuracy has left a lot to be desired. Granted, his main playing time has been exhibition and mop up, but it seems like he just can't move the team consistently.

Maybe we are spoiled, but I would be very worried if Davey had to play any significant minutes anytime soon.

From a homer standpoint, he doesn't appear to be "grasping" the nuances required to play the position.  He has a terrific arm and seems to know where and when to throw the ball, but his accuracy has left a lot to be desired.  Granted, his main playing time has been exhibition and mop up, but it seems like he just can't move the team consistently.

Maybe we are spoiled, but I would be very worried if Davey had to play any significant minutes anytime soon.

698238[/snapback]

Agreed, plus they signed Chris Redmen a few months ago. :scratchhead: :D

I don't like either option and would take Garcia/Bledsoe as a backup first. But I'm not going to question Belichick any time soon.

Agreed, plus they signed Chris Redmen a few months ago. :scratchhead: :D

I don't like either option and would take Garcia/Bledsoe as a backup first.  But I'm not going to question Belichick any time soon.

698316[/snapback]

Why would anyone in their right mind sign Chris Redman, he's already shown that he doesn't have what it takes.

He sucks :D