[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tedy Bruschi hosptalized...

Dr. Rock

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he has 2 (Teddy Jr. and Rex) with another either on the way or just born (his wife was still pregnant at the time of the SI article a few weeks ago.

It could also be an aneurysm I heard 1 report say....either way I hope everything works out. If any one player epitomizes what it is to be a Patriot it is him.

Oh and BS1 :D:D:DB)

His bio at the team site does say 2 sons, Tedy and Rex. His 3rd child was born just prior to the Pittsburgh game I think. I recall hearing him quip that going to Pitt early (there was that big storm coming) was a good thing, since you don't get much sleep with a newborn in the house.

His bio at the team site does say 2 sons, Tedy and Rex. His 3rd child was born just prior to the Pittsburgh game I think. I recall hearing him quip that going to Pitt early (there was that big storm coming) was a good thing, since you don't get much sleep with a newborn in the house.

701364[/snapback]

"...with two of his young sons - 4-year-old Tedy Jr. and 2-year-old Rex - on the field before the kickoff. Bruschi's wife, Heidi, gave birth to a third boy, Dante, last month."

"...with two of his young sons - 4-year-old Tedy Jr. and 2-year-old Rex - on the field before the kickoff. Bruschi's wife, Heidi, gave birth to a third boy, Dante, last month."

701371[/snapback]

Wow, he named his 3rd born after CPep. Who'd a thunk it?

Any update on his condition?  He is one the good guys, took less $ to stay in New England. Saw him playing with his son on the field just before the Supe.... the kid was havin a ball! Hope he's OK.

701922[/snapback]

from the Boston Globe, broken blood vessel in head

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patr...vessel_in_head/

Oh and BS1  B)  :D  :yay:  :D

701361[/snapback]

So from that nhoops, I take it you know Bruschi personally? 'Cause he sure has all the classic looks of a roider to me. But if you know for a fact that he ain't doing roids, then I apologise.

However if you don't and you're just flapping your gums then

:D:D:moon:B) right back at ya! :moon:

And what sort of classic looks would those be?

702262[/snapback]

If you don't know what physical tells to look for in a roider, edumacate thyself.

Remember, Knowledge is Power and Google is your friend! :D

Edited by Big Score 1

Is that not nearly as serious as I think it sounds???

702159[/snapback]

This link is competely worthless. I'm scarred for him. A broken blood vessel in the brain can be very dangerous. It said he was talking. Well great, when my dad had a minor stroke, he was talking too. He just sounded like he had a deep southern drawl. Not a big deal except for the fact that he never had an accent before. Man I hope it's not serious!!!!