[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Setting the Record straight

MikesVikes

Who knows if I will ever purchase an NFL team or not! Things could happen.

If it ever comes down to my turn, I just want to clear up a few things....

I've never played in any Little League games. No world series...didn't even sit on a bench of a little league game. Some people work for a living, even when they are 8 years old.

I didn't go to Harvard, Yale, or even Wyoming for a business degree or to study anthing else, including how to consume large quantities of alcohol. I was able to attain those goals in Minnesota, thank you very much, and a special thank you to those of you who offered drink specials during school nights. That was not unappreciated on my part!

I've never played for the Cincinnati Bengals. I have never been affiliated with the Cincinnati Bengals in any training camps as a player, waterboy, or kickoff tee holder. I have been to Ohio but the plane never landed in Cincinnati for which I am very, very grateful.

If I think of anything else that I didn't do, I'll be sure to let you know.

Edited by MikesVikes

I have been to Ohio but the plane never landed in Cincinnati for which I am very, very grateful.

701656[/snapback]

Gee, we were all waiting at the airport with signs to welcome you. I guess it's just as well you didn't land here.

While I am impressed (although surprised) that you were astute enough to know where Cincinnati is, I would have been worried for you had your plane actually landed in Cincinnati. You see, planes don't land in Cincinnati, they land across the river in Kentucky.

Have fun at the mall!

Gee, we were all waiting at the airport with signs to welcome you.  I guess it's just as well you didn't land here.

While I am impressed (although surprised) that you were astute enough to know where Cincinnati is, I would have been worried for you had your plane actually landed in Cincinnati.  You see, planes don't land in Cincinnati, they land across the river in Kentucky. 

Have fun at the mall!

701686[/snapback]

Actually on this particular flight, our destination was somewhere in Ohio. Some average size town that I can't even remember anymore. The town boasts that over 50 % of Ohio residents live within 100 miles of there but don't actually live in THIS town. What does that tell you?

We were one of the last flights out of MSP airport because of a snow storm and Detroit was the only place that we could land. It was a business trip and we positively, had to be where we were going. So we took a cab into Ohio. Luckily nobody killed us in that zoo called Detroit. :D

Edited by MikesVikes