[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Off season training!

dfv87

I am in a new Dynasty league and need to know where to get the best scoop on the rookies as we have a rookie draft 2 weeks after the real draft. Might as well start looking at info as I am not a huge College FB guy. Other than saying that M BArber III is very good and Next year Maroney will be in the draft, both can play! Go Gophers!

we had our intial draft last year and now this year we have existing players and we have a rookie draft and a supllemental player draft in Aug. to fill out rosters. Players on roster before then have to either be Rookies ( we have 3 rookie contract available) or players under conatrct for your team and you have 12 contract per year. max 25 player roster. Obviously there are a lot of other rules but that is the main points. Because those rookies fall in a separate catagory I want to be ready for the Rookie draft.