[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Ned channels the brilliance of Clarett

Czarina

Cardinals RB is arrested at airport, cut by team

Mar. 5, 2005 12:00 AM

A newly signed Cardinals running back was arrested Friday at Sky Harbor International Airport after he allegedly stole another flier's laptop.

Larry Lee Ned, 26, joined the team Thursday when he was claimed off waivers from Minnesota.

Ned was arrested with the computer at 1:50 p.m. in a men's bathroom in Terminal 4, said Detective Tony Morales, a spokesman for the Phoenix police department.

Moments earlier, Ned had walked through a security checkpoint. After he went through the detector, he picked up a Dell laptop at the end of the scanner, Morales said.

The laptop's owner was still going through the screening process.

Phoenix police officers stationed at the airport found Ned hiding in a nearby men's restroom, Morales said. Ned was arrested and booked on a theft charge, he said.

On Friday evening, the Cardinals announced that Ned had been released, and that they had re-signed running back Damien Anderson.

- Emily Bittner

I did notice that Ned, along with a few other ex-Vikings were on the Cardinals' roster.  The Vikes were raving about Ned in the pre-season.

What a dummy!  He could've bought a few laptops if he was on the team.

721978[/snapback]

Dude, laptops are expensive.

Clearly Ned graduated from the Albert Connell school of thievery.  :D

722066[/snapback]

Kind of reminds me of when Ruben Rivera stole Derek Jeter's glove out of his locker. He had just signed I believe a $1 million dollar deal with the Yankees, and they cut his ass the next day. :D I hope the $2500 he got for the glove was worth it.

CPS = Compulsive Posting Syndrome

You have to respond to posts, irregardless of whether you have anything useful to add.

Riddle me this.

723414[/snapback]

I thought that this is one of the most entertaining threads that I've seen in awhile. And the hits just keep on coming!

CPS = Compulsive Posting Syndrome

You have to respond to posts, irregardless of whether you have anything useful to add.

Riddle me this.

723414[/snapback]

Riddle me this, what word did you use that is improper English? :oldrazz: