[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OS

Homey123

When I was 10 or 11 years old, my dad had Redskins season tickets. I could tell you any players #, college, position...any stats you wanted by memory for those Allen/Pardee teams. That kind of "Rain Man" recall has been wiped out by responsibility, beer, and Free Agency, in no particular order.

When I was 10 or 11 years old, my dad had Redskins season tickets.  I could tell you any players #, college, position...any stats you wanted by memory for those Allen/Pardee teams.  That kind of "Rain Man" recall has been wiped out by responsibility, beer, and Free Agency, in no particular order.

722543[/snapback]

Mmmmm......beer.......

I don't miss those days at all. With free agency comes a chance for any team to turn their fortunes around and win for their fans. It also keeps the fantasy football picture fresh each year because of all the player movements in the off-season. You've got to be on your toes or you won't know what's going on in the NFL! I love the discussions with my buddies about each up-coming year. How can you not enjoy THAT? :D

I don't miss those days at all. With free agency comes a chance for any team to turn their fortunes around and win for their fans. It also keeps the fantasy football picture fresh each year because of all the player movements in the off-season. You've got to be on your toes or you won't know what's going on in the NFL! I love the discussions with my buddies about each up-coming year. How can you not enjoy THAT? :D

722651[/snapback]

Actually, I was just logging in to say WOW I love all these trades! I tooo grew up reveling in the full roster of predictability, and free agency bothers me a bit, but I've always wondered why trades didn't happen more often -- and now it's happening.

Moss to the Raiders ...

SMoss for Coles ...

Dilfer to the Browns ...

It's great stuff. My only question is, WHAT ARE MY STEEEELERS planning?