[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Combine Results

Big Score 1

Gotta tell ya that Frank Gore, RB from Miami (FL), must be thick as a brick. He only scored a 6 out of a possible 50, on the Wonderlic test. :D

Combine Results

722957[/snapback]

Thanks for the link. Is something wrong if you catch yourself watching reruns of the combine coverage on NFL Network?

ESPN did a piece on Gore last season. I believe he has learning disability. Had to work his ass off to graduate highschool and college. May not be a bright guy, but he's not another Dexter Manley. Getting the degree was a priority for him.

Gotta tell ya that Frank Gore, RB from Miami (FL), must be thick as a brick. He only scored a 6 out of a possible 50, on the Wonderlic test. :D

Combine Results

722957[/snapback]

what player was it...that got acquitted of a dui charge this last year? his lawyers defense was someting like that his client hadnt been asked to recite the alphabet since like 3rd grade or something? I cant remember who it was..but im pretty sure he attended "The U"

Combine Results

722957[/snapback]

RBs probably have the least to worry about on a Wonderlic score - the game is pretty simple for them, isn't it? And when he misses a block (by forgetting what the coach told him to do a certain play,) his QB pays, not him! Sweet deal. And kickers/punters - who cares?

As long as your QBs and OLs score high, you're alright....and I see those were the highest scorers, typcially....

OLB Derrick Johnson must have put on a great show at the combine to shoot all the way to being the Browns' target...

724670[/snapback]

From what I've heard he did put on a heck of a show. Supposedly one of the best workouts by a LB in years. Whether it was enough to get him taken that high I don't know.

Sure does.  His high score, combined with his size would make him my #1 QB choice in the draft.

724176[/snapback]

I think most scouts knew smith was very bright before this test (think he majored in physics or something and graduated in 3 years). And as far as size, yes he's tall (6'4"), but not big by any means - had to bulk up just to get to 210.

Sure does.  His high score, combined with his size would make him my #1 QB choice in the draft.

724176[/snapback]

This guy is the real deal, I've been saying this all along. He should be one of the top 5 to be picked. He is going to make a big impact in the NFL no matter where he goes. He reminds me of a bigger Flutie...in that he just makes things happen and does whatever it takes to win. This kid has alot of heart and I cant wait to watch him play.

You can't copy and paste that's BS... Miscreant

722961[/snapback]

No problem copying and pasting here. :D

Put them in the rank you want (little up and down arrows in the column headers), leave off the headers and just copy the names and stats.

Should copy just fine. :D

Yea, I'd be interested to see what that test looks like too. Any info?

723811[/snapback]

It isn't an assessment, but it is a timed quiz, so to speak.

It is simple math, simple language skills, etc.

Language example would be:

The opposite of the word "skill" is:

triumph

exploit

achievement

defeat

talent

And they have two words that sound similar like this:

Competence and Compete

-have similar meanings

-have opposite meanings

-have no similarities in their definition

Simple math problems would be:

It cost $1.75 for three feet of wire. If you bought one foot of wire, the cost would be:

None of the above

Logic problems would be:

Gil called Rovers

Rovers called Czarina

Gil called Czarina

This statement is true

This statement is false

Undecided

These are all questions that I have made up, but it gives you an idea of the quiz that is given.

Brock Berlin  :D  Was there ever any doubt that he was stupid.

723658[/snapback]

Hi. Me Brock. Me like football. Me like beer and girls too. Pretty girls. I went to college. I'm smart. Hey, look, my finger fits in my nose!

:D