[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Skins fans

Do you guys like what's going right now with the team? Or are you you scared for next year?

722968[/snapback]

What you do last night chief? Have you found your red shoes? I guess you skipped practice, Coates is gonna be pissed.

Where did you guys end up last night?

723009[/snapback]

We went over to Neighbors Place at 4:30 and stayed there until about 9. I ordered 11 brews in that joint. We then went to Cattle Annies. We ended up back at Shotwells girlfriends house where I crashed.

Did you see the Coles for S.Moss trade went through? Skins are going to take a huge cap hit.

723017[/snapback]

I saw that. Hopefully Moss will contribute more than Coles. Who they gonna draft? They should trade down and take Clayton.

Nothing, just laid around the Newton house watching movies and eating. I just heard on the radio that the Cardinals signed Kurt Warner to a 1 year deal.

723040[/snapback]

Kurt Warner doesn't get any dancing bananas.

Ok just e-mailed the League ID and password to You.  In the lastest kiper mock draft that had the skins getting Williams also had the Panthers getting WR Troy Williamson from South Carolina.

723066[/snapback]

I don't want Williamson. Give me an O-lineman, Heath Miller or Clayton. Jones in round 2 and Sproles in round 3.