[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Phinz show Boston the door

Big Score 1

Dolphins Release Boston

"Miami terminated the contract of wide receiver David Boston, who failed a physical.

Boston was acquired by the Dolphins last summer in a trade with San Diego, but never played a down for the club. He ruptured a patella tendon in his knee during training camp in August, and was placed on injured reserve.

Off-field troubles also hounded the veteran from Ohio State, as he had a run- in with a ticket agent at a Vermont airport in October and was suspended by the NFL in December after testing positive for steroids."

www.newsnet5.com

So who's desperate enough to take a chance on this injury and drug riddled buffoon?  :D

724236[/snapback]

Hopefully all the GM's around the league will know to steer clear of this loser!! I KNOW he's not welcome in San Diego!!! :D

If I had to put money on it, I'd say he's done. Plaxico just struggled to find anyone interested and his baggage is in a Cub Foods plastic bag compared to Boston's steamer trunk.

Another huge waste of talent. Amazing - I'll bet there isn't a single Huddler that wouldn't give a non-essential body part to be in the NFL. :D