[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #4

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey, I know you, yeah don't we have geography together?"

I'm guessing a young msaint playing freshman ball.  He stayed the same size and everyone else got bigger.

We already know what he looks like from the book, so the helmet helps hide the face.

729943[/snapback]

I'm going with nhoops' guess as well. Sure does look like him anyway, same size and all. :D

And after seeing that interview he's definately a homo.

Edited by rajncajn

OK, so Puddy cleared JJ.

GREAT CALL hoops. If you look at his face it DOES resemble msaint. Cold Pizza did you in fella. Nice attempt in trying to hide your mug in the helmet, but there is enough of the face showing that it sure does look like a match!  :bigshock:

729956[/snapback]

LINK to PIC

Is this a trick?

Which one is the Mystery Huddler?

The uniformed punter?

Or Emmanuel Lewis standing behind him?

I vote for Az. Even though I've met Az, and I know that isn't him... I'm voting for Az anyway. And I think he's the Webster guy.

Mark is currently working on his follow-up to Committed, which is also football-related, and is also going to be so funny that you'll be unable to resist buying it. True. But this time, it involves him actually playing football—insert '70s sitcom laugh track here—even though he's never played a down of real football in his entire life. Assuming Mark doesn't end up in intensive care, this second book should be out sometime in the (hopefully) not-too-distant future.

I'm going to go with SuperBalla.

I believe he's athletic, but don't know if he played in high school.

Lives in Baton Rouge and roots for the Patriots.

729978[/snapback]

Superballa said he played soccer but never mentioned football and isn't Baton Rouge west of the Mississippi?

Superballa said he played soccer but never mentioned football and isn't Baton Rouge west of the Mississippi?

730000[/snapback]

Like I said yesterday, I graduated from Detroit Public Schools. I don't even if I'm west of the Mississippi...