[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dayne will go for 1500 and 10 this year

polksalet

Bell will be the man in Denver and I think he is going to be a stud..He runs hard.Taylor Dayne has a better chance of getting 1500 than Ron does.

Bell will be the man in Denver and I think he is going to be a stud..He runs hard.Taylor Dayne has a better chance of getting 1500 than Ron does.

762193[/snapback]

:D I agree!

Even Mo Clarrett has a quicker first step than Lard-a$$. I once ordered a pizza while Dayne was finishing making his cut. :D 

Behind that line though, he might just crack 800.

762187[/snapback]

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2000/workouts.html

Dayne ran a 4.53. Which is a lot closer to the speed of say, Shaun Alexander (4.49), than it is to Clarrett (4.67).

His problem has never been his speed anyway, its that he runs with no power. He's a 250 pound finesse runner, which worked great when he was in college and the average defender was not big enough to bring him down on first contact. But in the pros, even a scrawny CB has been able to take Dayne down.

Dayne ran a 4.53.  Which is a lot closer to the speed of say, Shaun Alexander (4.49),  than it is to Clarrett (4.67).

His problem has never been his speed anyway, its that he runs with no power.  He's a 250 pound finesse runner, which worked great when he was in college and the average defender was not big enough to bring him down on first contact.  But in the pros, even a scrawny CB has been able to take Dayne down.

762513[/snapback]

First off, these reported times vary a lot based on publication, the person timing it, running surface and hidden agendas of people reporting the times. I also read 4.65-4.7 range numbers for Dayne coming into the draft.

Neverthless my point was about quickness, not pure foot-race speed. Dayne has no quickness or explosion in his first step. That's one of the reasons he gets stuffed so many times, because of the inability to elude the first tackler.

His problem has never been his speed anyway, its that he runs with no power.  He's a 250 pound finesse runner, which worked great when he was in college and the average defender was not big enough to bring him down on first contact.  But in the pros, even a scrawny CB has been able to take Dayne down.

762513[/snapback]

A 250 lb RB that gets pulled in short yardage situations.

Dayne is one of a kind.

Dayne is basing his decision on his purchase of Madden 2004 (EASY LEVEL)!!! The fun part will be Skeletor telling the press that Dayne will be the starter going into week 1..

763414[/snapback]

Mr Heisman has reportedly been in touch with real-estate folks in the Denver area to locate a nice dog-house close to Shanny's home.

Ironically one of her hit songs is Ron's anthem.

"Don't Rush Me...."

762277[/snapback]

And, in case you didn't know, his other Taylor Dayne faves include:

"I'll Wait (Until Garbage Time)"

"Memories (Of College Defenses)"

"You Can't Fight Fate (Or Weight)"

Dang, browsing lyrics websites gives you TONS of spyware. :D