[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

julius was good down the stretch......

crispirons

whats everyones take on jj. i'm thinking mid to latter second round. i imagine at least 2-3 qb's go before him and 3-4 wr's. i guess it depends on where you have him ranked within your rb division. i guess third round wouldn't be out of the realm either. i think he could be a nice find if he goes that late. i could see him surge up some people's draft boards as the season gets closer. jmo.

Is it realistic that julius jones can win the rushing title this year.

769148[/snapback]

realistic, probably not. could it happen...sure. i don't think parcells will burn him out with multiple 30 rush games.

i hate to say it too atomic, but the cowboys might give the eagles a little push this yr.

He'll go way before 19.  I'll grab him in the top 10 if he's available.

He's gonna be a stud, and Dallas is going to be good this year.  :D

768819[/snapback]

Unfortunatley, I pick 1 then 19 in my draft. I can't take hime with one. I think there is a shot if guys go after some receivers. Culpepper will go and probably Owens, Moss, maybe Holt etc. Slight chance. Here's hoping.

Is Culpepper ahead of him?

769309[/snapback]

Depends on scoring system, but I too would question putting Cpep ahead of him. I'd question at thispoint McGahee being ahead of him, and once I see how preseason starts shaping up, some of the other RBs that have been considered top guys the last couple years may still have to be considered ahead of him like Ahman and Edge, especially inscoring sstems that gives pointsfor receptions where those RBs can flourish.

I dont draft cowboys or muslims.

772623[/snapback]

I guess when Rocket Ismael was a cowboy he had no shot at being on team Polk..

I guess when Rocket Ismael was a cowboy he had no shot at being on team Polk..

772779[/snapback]

We had a thread n this a few years ago and it was pointed out that the rocket was a christian. However he was still a cowboy.

i hate to say it too atomic, but the cowboys might give the eagles a little push this yr.

769206[/snapback]

Only if that passing game makes marked improvements...

769540[/snapback]

That's the reason the Cowboys won't improve that much this year. They signed the wrong retread veteran QB(although I'm not sure who else available was out there). Bledsoe will have his share of good games especially early in the season. Sometime though, mid to late season he will show his true colors and not be able to help put Dallas over the top. :D