[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fox Sports Rumors

Outshined

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3525588

John Abraham:

The Daily News' Rich Cimini reports that the Jets are ready to begin taking offers for disgruntled defensive end John Abraham. Look for the Cowboys and Vikings to give the Jets a call.

Moss Want Top Dollar:

The Post's Jason La Canfora reports that Washington's Santana Moss is hoping to sign a deal that would make him one of the highest paid wideouts in the NFL. The Redskins continue to work on a contract; Moss, who has one 1,000-yard season in four years, is seeking to be compensated among the top wide receivers in the game, sources said.

:D

I heard the Abraham one too.They mentioned Dallas giving a possible first round and player or the Jets requested Roy Williams straight up..I heard this on 1050 espn radio

The Jets have been very patient with Abraham. He had that DWI, and got an automatic 4 game suspension, then he missed most of the 2003 playoff game, and missed the end of 2004, including the playoffs. He's missed a number of other games as well. Now he's playing hardball on a new contract? As much as I love what he brings, when he plays.... as a Jets fan, as long as they get value, I say trade his whining arse. He's become unreliable, a headache and a disruption.

He wants to be the highest paid DE in the NFL.... he just doesnt play enough to justify that. Let him go screw up someone else's salary cap as a part time player.

The Jets have been very patient with Abraham. He had that DWI, and got an automatic 4 game suspension, 

771528[/snapback]

:D What a perfect fit for the Vikings....

I don't think the Vikes will go after him...too much money.

Santana Moss = Randle El

To me, they are basically the same player... the difference being Moss had a chance to make a name for himself with Coles' departure. Randle El had to wait behind Plaxico and Ward, now with Plaxico gone he has a chance to make some noise. Bottom line, Santana Moss is not worth top WR money. Snyder is an idiot if he agrees to give it to him.