[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Contest

RussMan

First of all... you avatar.. let me just say WOW.  I can't stop looking at it, I might have one of those hypnotic siezures or something.

Ok Spain.. the proof is in the pudding... The only thing that may hold us back this year is Mooch's complete devotion to short passes.

781056[/snapback]

I actually like the Lions chances alot better this year than I have in a long long long time. Mooch is putting together a nice young nucleus of players. However, the light is going to need to come on for Joey this year or else the Lions will find themselves in a position to which they have become accustomed: the cellar..

The Lions sign Kosier...

Sorry Policy I doubt the Lions draft your guy Barron now...

DERRICK JOHNSON is the guy they want.

785848[/snapback]

Well, the thing is that Barron is the only potentially dominant player that might be left when the Lions draft. I still don't think Kosier is going to start unless both Butler and Rogers fall flat on their face. He's more like a young Matt Joyce; a tough-if-not-gifted RT who can also play both guard spots in a pinch.

DERRICK JOHNSON is going to be long gone by #10. Unless he or Rolle or Jones falls to the Lions, I think it's a 50/50 shot between drafting Barron or trading down (assuming, of course, that they can find a partner).

Peace

policy