[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Droughns, Suggs, What do you all think?

Lonestar39

I'll have to be honest here. Watching the Browns last year was not part of my Sunday ritual so I'm clueless as to what the situation for starting back in Cleveland is like.

Was Suggs just not that good looking on the field or is it just a "prone to injury" or fumbling as to why Cle decided to bring Droughs in. I saw Suggs in the prior year and thought he looked pretty good.

Any info from you all on this?

the last we here had heard was that this may be a RBBC. Savage is intrigued by the thought of both of them on the field at the same time...I think Suggs' injuries coupled with Green's penchant for the bud (both kinds) and falling on knives made the front office nervous...

Droughns had 275 carries for 1240 yards, a 4.5 ypc average.

Suggs had 199 carries for 744 yards, a 3.7 ypc average.

Cleveland hasn't had a 1000 yard RB since Kevin Mack & Ernest Byner in the late 1980's.

Suggs was drafted by Butch Davis.

I think Droughns gets a serious look. It's really hard to say though.

Droughns also had the OL in Denver blocking for him...

How did RD do in DET when he was there?  He was a 2.5ypc guy...fwiw...

773827[/snapback]

Man, that comparison makes me get tired head when I think back on how Priest Holmes used to get beat up by his numbers when with Baltimore...not that I think Droughns is a Priest Holmes but honestly that Detroit team was horrible when Droughns was there.