[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

L.Arrington...2nd knee surgery

kryptonite

Hey LA, kiss my :D

I am sick of hearing about guys like this. They complain that they are not playing so the team plays them. Then they complain when they get hurt. Here is an idea Lavar, make your own decisions. If you do not think you can play then don't. The blame game makes me so sick. :D:D:D

Edited by BigTen

Maybe I'm wrong, but I find myselft leaning toward coach Gibbs on this one. If Gibbls says Lavar was compaining about not playing, then I tend to believe him even though Lavar is saying he was pushed into playing. This may be were Gibbs has a tough time in the present NFL where is all about me.

I have to side was Gibbs on this, even though he is a dirty stinkin' Deadskin.

Peter Boulware had the same thing, only it lasted longer. He didn't piss and moan, he got better and is expected to be 100% this year. He better be, we let last year's replacement go via Free Agency.