[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lions sign 49'ers OL Kosier to offer sheet

BigTen

Lions | Sign 49ers' Kosier to Offer Sheet - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:53:39 -0700

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports the Detroit Lions have signed San Francisco 49ers restricted free agent OL Kyle Kosier to a one-year offer sheet worth around $1 million. The 49ers have a week to decide whether or not to match the offer sheet. If they do not, they would receive a seventh-round draft choice from the Lions as compensation.

I know nothing about Kosier. Is he worth the 7th round pick?

:D

He's depth, and Pat Morris presumably knows him well. He's a natural RT, but can play both guard spots. My guess is that he'll push Matt Joyce for the "plug this guy in wherever in a pinch" roster spot.

Peace

policy

Lions | Sign 49ers' Kosier to Offer Sheet - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:53:39 -0700

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports the Detroit Lions have signed San Francisco 49ers restricted free agent OL Kyle Kosier to a one-year offer sheet worth around $1 million. The 49ers have a week to decide whether or not to match the offer sheet. If they do not, they would receive a seventh-round draft choice from the Lions as compensation.

I know nothing about Kosier.  Is he worth the 7th round pick?

:D

776930[/snapback]

I agree.. not a bad move.. if they get him for a million fine..if not no big deal.