[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

World Champs Face The Tough Schedule Ever

uglytuna

It was annouced today that New England Patriots will be facing the toughest NFL schedule ever announced. Bill Bellichick will need to be in top shape this year. If they win another Super Bowl they will become the strongest Dynasty ever.

Ugly :D Tuna

Edited by uglytuna

It was annouced today that New England Patriots will be facing the toughest NFL schedule ever announced.  Bill Bellichick will need to be in top shape this year.  If they win another Super Bowl they will become the strongest Dynasty ever.

Ugly :D Tuna

777170[/snapback]

You are correct in one aspect DA Tuna...you giving a@@ and BJ's to Brady and now Dillon the entire backfield will be rubber knees and less focused...that would make playing even the Browns a tough game...aside from the facts I have mentioned...let's say you stay away for the season...what makes the schedule they have any tougher or easier than say the Jets or Bills schedule since they play the best team (2004-2005) twice...pull that thang out your a@@ and drink something other than the cum milkshakes you're on!~!!! :D

I wonder what % of people actually understand that the strength of schedule based on last years performance, IS A THING OF THE PAST?

The Patriots (and every other team) play ONLY TWO (that's 2) games that are different from every other team in their division. They will play all teams in a rotating AFC and NFC division, and they'll play the 1st place team from the other two AFC divisions.

I think this is a great way to do the schedule now.

To put things in prespective...Miami landed the 2nd hardest schedule in the league....

You have to forgive the kid though - because without us being into Nsync, Barbies or Doctor Quinn: Medicine Woman - he's had nothing at all to talk about. This post was his chance....his time to shine.

...what makes the schedule they have any tougher or easier than say the Jets or Bills schedule since they play the best team (2004-2005) twice...

778234[/snapback]

For being 1st in the AFC E, NE plays the 1st place team from the AFC N and S.

Which means while NE is playing PITT and INDY.....

The Jets play JAX and BALT and the Bills play HOU and CIN.

Nobody plays the toughest schedule ever in this age of watered down football.

778364[/snapback]

I wonder what % of people actually understand that the strength of schedule based on last years performance, IS A THING OF THE PAST?

The Patriots (and every other team) play ONLY TWO (that's 2) games that are different from every other team in their division.  They will play all teams in a  rotating AFC and NFC division, and they'll play the 1st place team from the other two AFC divisions.

I think this is a great way to do the schedule now.

778714[/snapback]

You know UT is a tool when two guys that are generally wrong about everything are 100% correct. :D