[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BOTH league opening

yo mama

The “12 Men In The Huddle” BOTH league is looking for a 12th man (or woman) to fill a recent vacancy. This is a 12-team performance keeper league entering its second season. League fees last year were $50 and we used Fanball’s site to run the league. Owners have the option to keep up to 3 players off last year’s roster but are not required to keep any if they don’t want to. Each player kept costs the earliest open draft pick. (Thus, if you opted to keep 0 players, you’d be one of the few owners to pick any nonkeeper player available in the early rounds).

The team roster you’d be inheriting, which is decent, has the following players:

QB: Tom Brady

QB: Billy Volek

QB: Byron Leftwich

RB: K. Jones

RB: Tiki Barber

RB: Stephen Jackson

RB: Tony Fishcer

WR: Tory Holt

WR: E. Moulds

WR: Eddie Kennison

WR: David Givens

WR: J. Gaffney

PK: Kris Brown

DEF: Steelers

DEF: Dolphins

Also, this team traded up in last year’s draft and is entitled to two 8th round picks this year, instead of an 8th and a 9th round pick.

The other hooligans in this competitive league are:

- Yo Mama (Commish)

- Ziachild07 (Deputy Commish)

- The Passion (last year’s overall points winner and Super Bowl champ)

- General Itals

- Bill Swerski

- Jelap1

- Piranha

- Brewer

- Flypaste

- Da freak

- Eagle 2003

If you are interested in seeing a copy of last year’s rules, or want in regardless, PM me and be sure to include your email address. FYI, neither the draft date nor the draft order have been determined yet. No one has named their keeper picks, either. And there will be ample opportunity for your input when we fine tune the rules, if need be, prior to the start of the next season.

Lastly, there is a fair amount of trash talk in our league (as it should be), so be prepared to bring a thick skin and a quick wit. Bribes are encouraged but will by no means decide who the league selects to be its newest member.

Edited by yo mama

Who'd we lose yo mama?

I 2nd that this is a very competetive, and enjoyable league.

777180[/snapback]

Retrograde Assault had to pair down the number of leagues he was in. He was in like 12 of them last year.

I would like the privilege of beating up on Piranha in another league.

777238[/snapback]

Piranha fielded a fairly competitive team in our league last year, boasting the 3rd best win/loss record during the regular season and tied for the 4th highest point total during the same period. Course, I kicked his ass twice in the regular season and edged by him once again in the semis.

So if you want to beat up on Piranha in 12 Man, Los Gigantes, you'll have to get in line. Because Piranha is *my* whipping boy.

Piranha fielded a fairly competitive team in our league last year, boasting the 3rd best win/loss record during the regular season and tied for the 4th highest point total during the same period.  Course, I kicked his ass twice in the regular season and edged by him once again in the semis.

So if you want to beat up on Piranha in 12 Man, Los Gigantes, you'll have to get in line.  Because Piranha is *my* whipping boy.

777254[/snapback]

In that case I'd have to make the Passion my lady dog. He seems ripe for a take down.

In that case I'd have to make the Passion my lady dog.  He seems ripe for a take down.

777292[/snapback]

:D Fair enough. You're reputed to be in a number of leagues, but if you're actually interested in joining 12 Man then PM me an email address and I'll foward a copy of the rules for your perusal. If you're still interested after that, then feel free to throw your hat in the ring.

:D Fair enough.  You're reputed to be in a number of leagues, but if you're actually interested in joining 12 Man then PM me an email address and I'll foward a copy of the rules for your perusal.  If you're still interested after that, then feel free to throw your hat in the ring.

777295[/snapback]

check your pms

Now we all know that there are easier ways to post pad these days...

777445[/snapback]

but marking the threads as closing would just cheapen my post yoo-yoo to the point it was meanignless. Besides, during the day, I actually need to work. Its amazing what working on commission does to your work ethic!

oh and league members, for your bribes do you prefer cash or pr0n?

777406[/snapback]

Bzzzzzzt. I'm sorry, but the correct answer was "beer." Minus one point for Los Gigantes. :D

Edited by yo mama

Piranha fielded a fairly competitive team in our league last year, boasting the 3rd best win/loss record during the regular season and tied for the 4th highest point total during the same period.  Course, I kicked his ass twice in the regular season and edged by him once again in the semis.

So if you want to beat up on Piranha in 12 Man, Los Gigantes, you'll have to get in line.  Because Piranha is *my* whipping boy.

777254[/snapback]

Hey....... I resemble that remark :D

I would like the privilege of beating up on Piranha in another league.

777238[/snapback]

But what would that do to your self-esteem if I had

to beat you in 3 different leagues in one season?

(if your counting dynasty wars)