[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Tice Poll

MikesVikes

Will Tice be the coach when Vikes play Ravens on Xmas Day?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tice be the coach when Vikes play Ravens on Xmas Day?

• Yes
    • No

Tice was named the interim coach when Denny got fired. His first game duty as HC was against the Baltimore Ravens to close out the season.

Now the Vikes play the Ravens once again towards the end of this coming season. Will Tice be there?

As much as I would like to see him leave, who would replace him for what they are paying him. Who knows, Fowler may feel that he needs to spend money on the HC. Red certainly didn't feel that way. All in all, I think he stays the whole year and fired during offseason for not producing with a quality team. Which he now has.

New Orleans or Tenn will be the first to fire a coach this year.

778983[/snapback]

I think Haslett will be the first, the Saints have really been a disapointment the last few years. It's not the lack of improvement, it is the lack of consistancy and so many let down games.

I think Fisher is a good coach and he is not the reason the Titans have fallen, injuries and salary cap are a much bigger factor.

New Orleans or Tenn will be the first to fire a coach this year.

778983[/snapback]

Fisher getting canned just as the Tuna finishes his third and possibly final season here in Dallas. :D Bar-b-que is better in Texas, come on down!

Tice will be gone at the end of the season for not leveling the 13 points that were lost in that trade. Heard that the comments from Red of either letting Tice go or Randy traded were not only in thought but in word. Tice was asked either to trade him or for him to pack the office. Tice likes it here in Minnesota and decided to let Randy be the first to go.

Now he has to make up the 13 lost points. Which he will not be able to do. The D got improvement with Smoot and Pat but Harris was a wash with Claiborne and Sharper is a Slacker still ... sorry Randy leaving was harder on this team then most will admit.