[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #18

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On second thought probably not squeegie because of the bush clue.I was going to say bunz then held back because I thought she was a seahawks fan.Now I realize thats Devilwoman..I think the clue said "Blondes have more fun so Im assuming we are guessing the woman and not Grizzly Adams

I don't think that it is Czar. I think that ABF is trying to mislead us with the title of this MH tread. Also, the woman in that picture isn't a real blonde. The hat is on to hide the dark roots. I think that the MH is the homo on the right. (That would be ABF's left.) He included the woman in the photo in a lame attempt to throw us off the trail. Or, that could be ugly tuna in the middle. :D

Edited by Brewer

I don't think that it is Czar.  I think that ABF is trying to mislead us with the title of this MH tread.  Also, the woman in that picture isn't a real blonde.  The hat is on to hide the dark roots.  I think that the MH is the homo on the right.  (That would be ABF's left.)  He included the woman in the photo in a lame attempt to throw us off the trail.  Or, that could be ugly tuna in the middle. :D

779884[/snapback]

Come on Brewer, you're slowing down the conclusion. It's the woman and it's Czar.

For some reason I remember Squeegie not having any kids, but that could be wrong. Czar and Bunz are both smoking hot babes so it can't be them either.

I'd say its Seminoles in the middle, but he can't vote yet.

And so we're left with that bearded slow on the right.

I don't think that it is Czar.  I think that ABF is trying to mislead us with the title of this MH tread.  Also, the woman in that picture isn't a real blonde.  The hat is on to hide the dark roots.  I think that the MH is the homo on the right.  (That would be ABF's left.)  He included the woman in the photo in a lame attempt to throw us off the trail.  Or, that could be ugly tuna in the middle. :D

779884[/snapback]

I just read your entire posting and that last sentence isn't cool. Don't make fun of little kids. That's a low blow.

For some reason I remember Squeegie not having any kids, but that could be wrong. Czar and Bunz are both smoking hot babes so it can't be them either.

I'd say its Seminoles in the middle, but he can't vote yet.

And so we're left with that bearded slow on the right.

779893[/snapback]

There are some others here that share my opinion JJ. It's the grizzly wanna be on the right.

779884[/snapback]

i didnt even notice the blondes have more fun part

For some reason I remember Squeegie not having any kids, but that could be wrong. And so we're left with that bearded slow on the right.

779893[/snapback]

Can't be Squeegie, as there is no Marlboro light dangling from her lips.

I just read your entire posting and that last sentence isn't cool.  Don't make fun of little kids.  That's a low blow.

779897[/snapback]

That is why I added the :D at the end of the sentence. In any event, I was not making fun of anyones little kid, and I apologize if I offended anyone with the last sentence of my post.