[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling Out Vikings fans

spain

Judging by the collective verbal vomit from Tice over the last year or so, I think he'd really like Bennett to be his every-down back. He's expressed frustration about his frequent injuries, which leads me to believe he's the favorite if he's healthy.

He likes Onterrio, but, obviously, Tice can't rely on him because he's one blunt away from a 1-year suspension. Plus, he's not very good at blitz pick-up. That was also a knock on him coming out of college.

Mewelde Moore had three good games against very weak defenses (HOU, TEN, NO), he's not a very good pass-protector either, and he's obviously gotten on Tice's nerves for making mental mistakes. I have to believe it wasn't a case of ONE mistake (not falling on the underthrown backwards pass), but probably numerous ones in practice and the like.