[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lions fans Which Qb and when

GOB1

I was looking at some Qb prospects, what round, and who do u think the Lions are looking at. Just a couple I like Adrian McPHerson, and David Green.

Looking at Green, he seems like a good fit. I dont know what round they have Green projected at, but he seems like a guy M&M would go for.

I kind of see it like this, first three rounds defense, and maybe a reciever in there. And in the Forth round grab Green.

I am not sure the Lions would take A McP. He sounds like a head case. A ton of talent but a lot of baggage. I like Green but he is by no means moblie. I like Orton, I think he would be a good fit in out O. I also like the guy from Harvard, his competition was not very good but I like his mechanics. Maybe a sleeper? :D Also, don't count out Lefors from Louisville

Edited by BigTen

From what I read on Green, smart,lacks arm strength, great leader. Do any of u sec followers Know anything else about him? Stefan Lefors, thats a possibilty, Just give John Lansing Smith a call, he could fill Millon in on him.

I'm not a big college ball guy, but most people make McPhearson sound like a boom-or-bust type of guy... think Randy Moss or Lawrence Phillips. I think the Lions should take a risk on that sort of player at QB. If the Lions can get him in the third, the risk is negligable, plus you have all of the upside. I'd prefer taking a risk on a guy who could be great (and also could be a felon, out of the league in a year) than taking a guy who is definitely mediocre. The team already has a mediocre quarterback. Unfortunately, he's been starting the last few years.

I think McPhearson is a good choice for the Lions. I believe he learned from his mistake and as someone said do we all want to be judged for the rest of our lives on one stupid decision we made when we were like 18-19 years old? He's got the tools,a years worth of experience in the AFL under a veteran QB in DeBerg so where's the big risk? He's owned up to what he did,paid the price for it and will try that much harder to prove his worth. I say take him in the 3rd round and don't look back!!