[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Skins positioning themselves

bigrocks

Something I read on Foxsports, and the sports section of the Wash Post got me to thinking – what if the Redskins traded picks with the Broncos to better position themselves for a draft day trade with another team – say the Dolphins?

Miami sends Washington the 1.2 pick and CB Patrick Surtain for Washington’s 1.9 and 1.25 picks plus LB Lavar Arrington.

Washington uses the 1.2 pick for WR Braylon Edwards. Miami uses the 1.9 pick for RB Cadillac Williams and the 1.25 pick for WR Mark Clatyon.

Something I read on Foxsports, and the sports section of the Wash Post got me to thinking – what if the Redskins traded picks with the Broncos to better position themselves for a draft day trade with another team – say the Dolphins?

Miami sends Washington the 1.2 pick and CB Patrick Surtain for Washington’s 1.9 and 1.25 picks plus LB Lavar Arrington.

Washington uses the 1.2 pick for WR Braylon Edwards. Miami uses the 1.9 pick for RB Cadillac Williams and the 1.25 pick for WR Mark Clatyon.

786819[/snapback]

Thats giving Miami too much.