[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bledsoe to .... ?

Grits and Shins

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the heck is Bledsoe gonna throw the ball too?  Meshawn?  Sherry "can't stay healthy" Glenn?  Better grab Witten in all your drafts boys.

792326[/snapback]

Quincy Morgan? :D

Morgan & Witten look good for this coming season. That is, if the statuesque Bledsoe can remain upright long enough to throw the rock.

This was my only issue with the Cowboys draft..I think they did an outstanding job addressing the D issues but I wouldve liked to have seen at least 1 WR taken.

I guess we wait one more year til thats addressed.

I woulda been more comfy with Bryant over Morgan. Hope I'm proved wrong.

Witten will definitely be high on my TE list. Bledsoe has always targeted capable TEs....

If you don't get one of the top few WRs... they usually don't produce in the rookie year anyway. 

Dallas is better off looking for a vet if they need help this season.

792514[/snapback]

There. That's better.

There were a few free agents that we couldve picked up or made a move for. I think the D will be much improved but Dallas cant put the whole burden on JJ who isnt the most durable back in the league..Witten is a stud and Keyshawn is a great possesion receiver. I just think a young defense is only going to do so much and will let up a decent amount of points and with the exception of JJ and Witten I dont see much fire power on O. I think Dallas will turn it around and Im happy with the direction we are going in and I feel they can be a playoff team this year . My 1 dissapointment is not addressing wr in free agency or the draft..

I'd bet there are some decent (or better) salary cap cuts at WR after June 1...

792571[/snapback]

While I re-conisder truly how much I want that next bear :D, I have to agree there will be cuts on June 1, like Tai Streets and Az Hakim off the top of my head, plus I kind of like the guy we signed from TCU today if his thumb is all right, big and fast.

While I re-conisder truly how much I want that next bear :D, I have to agree there will be cuts on June 1, like Tai Streets and Az Hakim off the top of my head, plus I kind of like the guy we signed from TCU today if his thumb is all right, big and fast.

792580[/snapback]

ck out the BB CODE HELP...[.s] [/.s] [.u] [/.u] remove the DOTS otherwise you wouldnt see what i wrote

Dallas is better off looking for a vet if they need help this season.

792514[/snapback]

I am sure the Lions wouldn't mind parting ways with Kevin Johnson or Hakim. That Kevin Johnson pickup was big, I can't believe that more people aren't talking about it. I would put it up there with the Randy Moss trade.

ck out the BB CODE HELP...[.s] [/.s]  [.u] [/.u]  remove the DOTS otherwise you wouldnt see what i wrote

792589[/snapback]

I'm lucky enough to use the quote feature, you know that.

KROB???

792592[/snapback]

:D him too. So you've got KRob, Streets, Hakim maybe a trade for Kevin Johnson, Morgan and the rookie we just signed already. I'm starting to like my Boys' draft a whole lot better.

Ravens won a SB w/o an offense.

Not saying the Boys will win the SB, but building their D before their O was certainly the right move. They aren't exactly anemic on offense - the new D should keep them in more games than before....

Bledsoe to...the ground. Sacked again. No need to worry who he'll throw it to.

792429[/snapback]

:D Yep. Dallas can only hope he can stay upright long enough to hand to JJones ... or survive dump it to Whitten ... but downfield to nobodies? Welcome to 10 men in the box!!! :D