[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Look at the reaction of this skins fans.

That was great. I don't think one person enjoyed that pick. especially the man yelling nooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooo. and how about the kid grasping his head.

794476[/snapback]

Red Shoes and I watched the draft together and I'm telling you that nothing on that clip is funnier than the look on his face when the Skins passed on Williams. :D

looks like NY fans after every pick

793648[/snapback]

I was laughing so hard at the reaction of J-E-T-S fans at the draft when they announced their first pick was a kicker....

Seeing your rival fans reduced to quivering gobs of goo = Priceless.

I was laughing so hard at the reaction of J-E-T-S fans at the draft when they announced their first pick was a kicker....

Seeing your rival fans reduced to quivering gobs of goo = Priceless.

794482[/snapback]

There was one Jets fan that was up on his tippy toes with his arms raised in the air ready to cheer for their pick regardless of who it was, until they announced the pick. The guy lowered his arms slowly and then had a befuddled look on his face that looked very similar to the one that Cadillac Williams had after he made the brilliant statement in my sigline.

There was one Jets fan that was up on his tippy toes with his arms raised in the air ready to cheer for their pick regardless of who it was, until they announced the pick.  The guy lowered his arms slowly and then had a befuddled look on his face that looked very similar to the one that Cadillac Williams had after he made the brilliant statement in my sigline.

794489[/snapback]

I believe Cadillac and Clinton Portis attended the same finishing school.... :D

I went to the draft this year and one of my fondest memories was this . . .

After waiting nearly 7 hours for their pick and being very loud with their J-E-T-S chants all afternoon the moment came. Their cheering reached a fever pitch until the Jets selection was announced.

The look on their collective faces = PRICELESS.

After waiting nearly 7 hours for their pick and being very loud with their J-E-T-S chants all afternoon the moment came. Their cheering reached a fever pitch until the Jets selection was announced.

794497[/snapback]

They all just looked at each other and they didn't really know what to do. It's the only thing that made my buddy Red Shoes cheer up.

The Jets fans were pretty shocked with the Nugent pick.... but all of the on line polls have Jet fans supporting the pick by a 2-1 vote. The Jets kept saying Brien was thier guy so that no one would trade up to get Nugent. Nice smoke screen. Given a chance to learn more about this kid, the better the Jet fans like it. They cheered when the Jets got thier CB at 57 though.

TimC your such a tool. I bet you got beat up a lot growing up. No need for you to come in here talking your cowboy crap. This just in TimC the Cowboys weren't any kind of good this past year. Are a couple rookie D ends really going to change that? You live in Virginia TimC.

Edited by WhereAreMyRedShoes!

TimC your such a tool. I bet you got beat up a lot growing up.  No need for you to come in here talking your cowboy crap. This just in TimC the Cowboys weren't any kind of good this past year. Are a couple rookie D ends really going to change that? You live in Virginia TimC.

794634[/snapback]

Why do you love Maryland...and Vinny Cerrato...and Jerry Falwell? So many unanswered questions. Most of all, where are your red shoes? :D

Guest aqualung

794497[/snapback]

Nice avi. :D

Why do you love Maryland...and Vinny Cerrato...and Jerry Falwell?  So many unanswered questions.  Most of all, where are your red shoes?  :D

794987[/snapback]

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!

Maryland is for the Ravens. Just because we let those deadbeat lowlifes play here doesn't mean we support them.

Ick.

Hey RedShoes, how come the Redskins had to move to Maryland to get a new stadium but the city is bending over to build the Expos a brand new stadium in DC?

Why do you love Maryland...and Vinny Cerrato...and Jerry Falwell?  So many unanswered questions.  Most of all, where are your red shoes?  :D

794987[/snapback]

Red Shoes has never met Jerry Falwell, but I have. He also doesn't like Vinny Cerrato or Dan Snyder. :D

5 Members: TimC, EZDoesit, DMD, Sushi, Patsfan04

Oooops, I'd better hold back. :D

DMD...when are we going back to pay on the message boards to rid us of little newbies?

Edited by TimC

how come the Redskins had to move to Maryland to get a new stadium but the city is bending over to build the Expos a brand new stadium in DC?

795024[/snapback]

Because the city had to in order to get the baseball team.

Jack built the Redskins stadium out of his own pocket, and put it where he wanted it. He didn't want it in the city.

Not that that was a serious question in the first place.