[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vrabel, trent green and company

DawgTalk

I first appoligize because I dont remember the OL from washington that was on the draft analysis show, but I have to talk about this and get it off my chest...

I first had a lot of respect for green, but lost it all when these guys were talkin about that college kid takin steroids to boost his draft status. The kid appologized and they called him classless, that what if all these college kids did it blah blah blah...now the kid made a mistake and let everyone know ahead of time...ok, you guys know the story, but did you pick up on this...

They later then talked about Leonard Little and how they supported him after he made his MISTAKE. How they visited him in jail and treated him like family, where he paid his debt to society and they respected him for that. Hmmmmm. The kid out of college who took steroids made a mistake, but they didnt support him at all, but when an ass clown like Little drives drunk and kills a woman, thats ok...These athletes are killen me. They make a lot of money and go ahead and think doing things like this is ok if you are ALREADY an athlete, that they are better than anyone else or society...a lot of respect was lost there for those men.

I first appoligize because I dont remember the OL from washington that was on the draft analysis show, but I have to talk about this and get it off my chest...

I first had a lot of respect for green, but lost it all when these guys were talkin about that college kid takin steroids to boost his draft status.  The kid appologized and they called him classless, that what if all these college kids did it blah blah blah...now the kid made a mistake and let everyone know ahead of time...ok, you guys know the story, but did you pick up on this...

They later then talked about Leonard Little and how they supported him after he made his MISTAKE.  How they visited him in jail and treated him like family, where he paid his debt to society and they respected him for that.  Hmmmmm.  The kid out of college who took steroids made a mistake, but they didnt support him at all, but when an ass clown like Little drives drunk and kills a woman, thats ok...These athletes are killen me.  They make a lot of money and go ahead and think doing things like this is ok if you are ALREADY an athlete, that they are better than anyone else or society...a lot of respect was lost there for those men.

794137[/snapback]

As I listened to Green, I wondered whether anyone was going to mention Little's April 24, 2004 arrest for speeding and drunk driving by a persistent felon. When Little was stopped, he admitted having had two beers and failed field sobriety tests, but refused to take a breathalyzer.

On April 1, 2005, just a couple weeks ago, he was convicted of speeding, but acquitted of the drunk driving charge. Had he been convicted of DWI, he'd have gone to jail for up to 4 years because of his prior conviction in the drunk driving death of the 47-year old woman.

I'm sure coach Martz and his teammates were at his side throughout his ordeal.

What a bum!