[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Glenn A Cowboy

Lonestar39

One more good safety to let Roy Williams roam and do his thing. This defense should be fun to watch about mid-season.

Now, if those young OL turds can play up to expectation we might be okay. I think Copper and Crayton might be better than expected at WR, so I'm not as upset as some about them not drafting a WR. Whenever Dallas's number came up in the draft there just wasn't anybody there to justify the pick.

Glenn Signs With Cowboys Day After Houston Release

The Cowboys went through the entire draft without taking a cornerback, but couldn't resist from grabbing 11-year veteran free agent Aaron Glenn, who signed to a two-year deal Wednesday at Valley Ranch. Glenn, released by the Texans on Tuesday, played three years in Houston after eight years with the Jets, including three under Bill Parcells. The three-time Pro Bowler who turns 33 in September has 35 career interceptions, but likely will initially serve as the Cowboys' third cornerback behind projected starters Terence Newman and Anthony Henry.

Looks like its a 2 yr deal. The OL picks last yr need to step up and this team will kick some ass this yr.

The defense will end up being one of the better ones in the league, and probably the best one in their division. That being said, I don't think they have the offensive fire power to make a serious run. I doubt they can win the division, but I can see them making the playoffs as a wildcard team.

Sincerely,

A realistic Cowboy fan.

The defense will end up being one of the better ones in the league, and probably the best one in their division.  That being said, I don't think they have the offensive fire power to make a serious run.  I doubt they can win the division, but I can see them making the playoffs as a wildcard team.

Sincerely,

A realistic Cowboy fan.

796863[/snapback]

holly Athena first a packer fan now a cowboy fan .... what is the world comming 2

Edited by Yukon Cornelius

Guest Sores
He'll do just fine as a nickel corner until Hunter learns to play the position the right way. I like the pickup, one year makes sense.

796005[/snapback]

ESPN radio reported this morning that Hunter was about to be traded to the NY Giants

???????  I've never been a packer fan.  Now I'm a Brett Favre fan, but never a Packer fan.

797059[/snapback]

no no there was a packer fan who admitted there team might have a little trouble this year earlier in the day.. and i to think favre is a stud