[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bucs Eyeing Freddie

TimD

Hey Jumpin Johnies here's something to think about. You guys need a third wr also. Who's to say the Panthers wont be in the Freddie sweepstakes too. You better watch what you say about Freddie until he lands on a team. Cause you never know it might be your team. You just might be yelling go Freddie go next year. And I don't mean Go away Freddie go away. I mean go for the Touchdown Freddie, catch all the balls you can Freddie, go for it Freddie be our team leader and we'll make it back to the superbowl and win it this time. I love Freddie and one day you just might too.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jumpin Johnies here's something to think about. You guys need a third wr also. Who's to say the Panthers wont be in the Freddie sweepstakes too. You better watch what you say about Freddie until he lands on a team. Cause you never know it might be your team. You just might be yelling go Freddie go next year. And I don't mean Go away Freddie go away. I mean go for the Touchdown Freddie, catch all the balls you can Freddie, go for it Freddie be our team leader and we'll make it back to the superbowl and win it this time. I love Freddie and one day you just might too.

801732[/snapback]

:D

Johnies, if Freddie is on the Panthers team next year will you accept him as the playmaker he is? Will you be in his corner when training camp starts?

801744[/snapback]

The Panthers don't take players with character issues, so I don't have to worry about Freddie joining my team.

The Panthers don't take players with character issues, so I don't have to worry about Freddie joining my team.

801746[/snapback]

Not true. That Brentson Buckner is a real a$$hole. By the way Freddie has no character issues. All he did was call out his fat out of shape QB Mcnabb. the guy was acting like it was practice out there and it was the F*cking superbowl. If my QB was dry heaving and sucking up all the air in the huddle I'd say something too. I'd tell everybody, even his chunky soap eating mom that her son is a fat Bast*ard that needs to get in to game shape. I mean Freddie had to call all the dam* plays down the field. It is not his fault that fat Bast*ard would not throw him the ball. Freddie is no where close to the a$$hole Brentson Buckner is.

Edited by TimD

Not true. That Brentson Buckner is a real a$$hole. By the way Freddie has no character issues. All he did was call out his fat out of shape QB Mcnabb.  the guy was acting like it was practice out there and it was the F*cking superbowl. If my QB was dry heaving and sucking up all the air in the huddle I'd say something too. I'd tell everybody, even his chunky soap eating mom that  her son is a fat fatherless male that needs to get in to game shape. I mean Freddie had to call all the darn plays down the field. It is not his fault that fat fatherless male would not throw him the ball. Freddie is no where close to the a$$hole Brentson Buckner is.

801767[/snapback]

What are you talking about? Brenston Buckner's a good guy. He might kiss his shoes and have a lot of names but that doesn't make him a bad guy.

Johnies, if Freddie is on the Panthers team next year will you accept him as the playmaker he is? Will you be in his corner when training camp starts?

801744[/snapback]

I don' think that anyone here doesn't see Mitchell as the 'playmaker' he is....that's the problem

And um.....How exactly has Buckner been an ahole?

I don' think that anyone here doesn't see Mitchell as the 'playmaker' he is....that's the problem

And um.....How exactly has Buckner been an ahole?

801815[/snapback]

I'm not going to defend Freddie I'll let his playmaking abilities on the field do that.

and I think everyone knows exactly how Brentson has been an a$$hole lately.

Not true. That Brentson Buckner is a real a$$hole. By the way Freddie has no character issues. All he did was call out his fat out of shape QB Mcnabb.  the guy was acting like it was practice out there and it was the F*cking superbowl. If my QB was dry heaving and sucking up all the air in the huddle I'd say something too. I'd tell everybody, even his chunky soap eating mom that  her son is a fat Bast*ard that needs to get in to game shape. I mean Freddie had to call all the dam* plays down the field. It is not his fault that fat Bast*ard  would not throw him the ball. Freddie is no where close to the a$$hole Brentson Buckner is.

801767[/snapback]

I'm not going to defend Freddie I'll let his playmaking abilities on the field do that.

801841[/snapback]

Note to DMD and Whitney:

Whatever test you have to take to get in here...it's way too easy.

Hey TimD, how old are you......just curious

802090[/snapback]

What's wrong are you mad I'm a more loyal Bucs fan than you are? Don't be like Brentson Buckner.

Edited by TimD

Hey TimD, how old are you......just curious

802090[/snapback]

Maybe you should be asking that question to The Six Kings. It seems like he's been playing in the yard all day long. Going down the slide and stuff. Bring his mama jokes to the table.

I think I actually enjoy talking to Uglytuna more than you...

802170[/snapback]

Jolly Rodgers what's wrong? Why are you doing this? We were suppose to be like brothers on this site. Now you've gone and killed it. Keep making fun me for no reason. We were suppose to brothers man!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Me and you and the Bucs forever. Remember? Now what Jolly? Now what? What am I suppose to do?

Edited by TimD

Jolly Rodgers what's wrong? Why are you doing this? We were suppose to be like brothers on this site. Now you've gone a killed it. Keep making fun me for no reason. We were suppose to brothers man!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Me and you and the Bucs forever. Remember? Now what Jolly? Now what? What am I suppose to do?

802177[/snapback]

:D guess you are all alone now

:D guess you are all alone now

802179[/snapback]

Why? Why Jolly? Just because I told a few people about how small your pee pee is. That's no reason to let your #1 Bucs brother go. Don't let me go Jolly. Don't you let me go.

Edited by TimD