[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mcnabb is a class act

catdog

Mcnabb is handling this situation very well,as a TO owner

and football fan in general I hope this problem is resolved.

The Mcnabb to TO connection last year was great to watch

and could only get better with added chemistry after a season

playing together.

A real shame TO is such a jacka$$ :D

Edited by catdog

No TO no SUPERBOWL.

798732[/snapback]

I keep noticing people saying if T.O. doesn't play the Eagles won't get to the Superbowl. I agree that T.O. is a great receiver and he played tremendous last season but the Eagles made it to the NFC championship 3 years in a row without T.O. and last season they made it through the playoffs with T.O. Obviously it would be a loss but saying it would keep them from making the Superbowl is a little off IMO.

TO isn't getting anything extra from the Birds, he will play under his current contract or not at all.

Phillys past dealings with guys that want to renegotiate is well documented and I hope they stick to thier guns here. TO was so quick to sign that contract just to avoid going to Baltimore that he left himself in this position. I'm just sorry he isn't talking to the press because I find myself longing for his next tear filled interview about how he's misunderstood!! Actually I guess the next one can center on his not being able to read because the contract does stink for this year but that should have been an issue BEFORE he signed his X on the dotted line.

Edited by Tyler Rose

I don't know, I would love to see Philli stone wall him. They have to other players in the past.

798723[/snapback]

TO isn't getting anything extra from the Birds, he will play under his current contract or not at all.

798791[/snapback]

Phillys past dealings with guys that want to renegotiate is well documented and I hope they stick to thier guns here. TO was so quick to sign that contract just to avoid going to Baltimore that he left himself in this position. I'm just sorry he isn't talking to the press because I find myself longing for his next tear filled interview about how he's misunderstood!!  Actually I guess the next one can center on his not being able to read because the contract does stink for this year but that should have been an issue BEFORE he signed his X on the dotted line.

798873[/snapback]

I hope you are all right on this one. I wonder if he's truly prepared to sit out an entire season.

If I were a Philly fan, I would be more concerned about Westbrook not signing than TO sitting out.

I hope you are all right on this one.  I wonder if he's truly prepared to sit out an entire season.

798979[/snapback]

His Ego is too big NOT to play next year..As great as he is he will only hurt himslef if he sits outs a la Joey Galloway..he is a joke.As a cowboys fan Im loving this but as a football fan I think its sucks