[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coaches get on Favre

Guest Sores

Guest Sores
Favre accepted suggestions from Sherman and quarterbacks coach Darrell Bevell to begin working with a personal trainer. Favre, 35, had stopped working out extensively in recent off-seasons.

"We talked to him about the fact he doesn't take off and run as much as he used to," Bevell said, referring to Favre's play in games. "I just told him, 'I don't think it's because you can't. I think it's because you're out of shape. You get tired.'

"I'm not saying he was out of shape; he just wasn't in peak shape. He agreed, and said he's going to come in in better shape. It could add a couple more years to his career."

Flutie is older, and he's faster than Favre...

800510[/snapback]

Vick is faster than Peyton Manning, and I'd rather have Favre and Manning over Flutie and Vick.

Wasn't Cordell Stuart pretty fast?

Edited by Perchoutofwater

Yeah, it might take a few more seasons to sure up his Canton induction :D

I would love to watch him play a few more seasons, but would also like to see him leave the game healthy..

Flutie is the consumate journeyman and a heck of a nice guy who is fast for an old man in NFL standards...Favre is Hall of Fame and stayed on the same team (duh) since coming from Atlanta....believe in any fantasy draft this year Favre will be drafted a few more times than Flutie JMHO :D:D:D:D:D:D

Ya know, that Marino guy was pretty quick too..... :D

:D

800809[/snapback]

Yeah, I was being too subtle in my sarcasm for those GB coaches. Next time, I'll make generous use of the smilies to help make my point. :D:D:D

I'd also take Favre over Flutie any day - that coach is some kind of idiot...

A 5 or 6 win season will make up his mind for him. If they go into rebuilding mode I dont see him sticking around to long.

800921[/snapback]

I think Six Kings is the smartest person I ever came in contact with.

Long live the Six Kings avatar.

801331[/snapback]

Your avy is not too shabby!! :D

Edited by Chargerz