[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP Handbook Dice Roll for draft position

jeffspain@comcast.net requested that 1 roll of 3 100-sided dice be rolled.

Roll them bones ... your dice are

Roll 1: 94, 72, 71 = 237.

Mail was sent to you at jeffspain@comcast.net and to timberland021@yahoo.com . (Mail addresses have not been confir

Guess Sarge rolled for me....and tied me with Spain....how typical. :D

LOL....I'm partnering up with Marauders since this will be a bigger draft than originally intended. Sounds like he's got quite a few years of IDP leaguing under his belt.....so this will be good!

Well, if this is any indication.... this draft might not mean a thing. After Los G rolled such a high number, he had to know he'd be up front, no? I dont thimk we can afford this sort of wait period, especially for a first pick. I suggest DMD make picks for those who have found "schedule conflicts". We need to get this done fast. This, is NOT fast.

Well, if this is any indication.... this draft might not mean a thing. After Los G rolled such a high number, he had to know he'd be up front, no? I dont thimk we can afford this sort of wait period, especially for a first pick. I suggest DMD make picks for those who have found "schedule conflicts". We need to get this done fast. This, is NOT fast.

812240[/snapback]

I have his AOL IM and sent him a message already... wonder if anyone in ConFusion has his #... :D

We should have put a 3 or 4 hour time limit on the picks.

Edited to add: I will be leaving in the next 10-15 minutes and won't have internet access for the remainder of the night. I will, however, log on at 9am or so (Pacific time) to check in and hopefully make my pick (or picks). I will be out in the field from 10 or 11 for the remainder of the day, and won't be able to check back in until Saturday morning. The weekend, however, will be free and clear. Just a heads-up.

Edited by darin3

I have his AOL IM and sent him a message already... wonder if anyone in ConFusion has his #... :D

We should have put a 3 or 4 hour time limit on the picks.

812244[/snapback]

speaking of which...what is your AIM ADDY?

Well, as much as I REALLY don't like it.... I predrafted. at least I am only #3, but this can't be a predraft thing. This has to be done right, and predrafting aint right. not for this. Los G has to get on the stick, and stay on it, or bow out. This is not a good start. Maybe I'm out of line here, as this came together pretty fast, but..... I think this needs to get done in a couple of days, or it won't work.